Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2005, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Jesus lol

The ones where Jesus says "lol" are completely unfunny. The others are mostly unfunny. Good post.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:43 AM

I find it slightly amusing so I guess I am a douchebag as well. At least Lafortezza posts quality hot chick pics instead of just bitching all the time.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:03 AM

where can i get more?
Old 08-26-2005, 03:11 AM

Dunno where you'll get more, google 'Jesus lol' maybe? I just found the pictures when I was going through my imageshack a/c for the hot chicks thread.

The douchebag comments aren't serious are they? If they are then people need to unclench. Jesus....

lol
Old 08-26-2005, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dunno where you'll get more, google 'Jesus lol' maybe? I just found the pictures when I was going through my imageshack a/c for the hot chicks thread.

The douchebag comments aren't serious are they? If they are then people need to unclench. Jesus....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid they are serious, people have no sense of humour when it comes to 2000 year old middle eastern myths and legends.

Mack
Old 08-26-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid they are serious, people have no sense of humour when it comes to 2000 year old middle eastern myths and legends.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying,
Im not religious in any way shape or form, although I do go to church twice a year on easter and christmas, because my whole family goes, and Ill put up with it for an hour, out of respect.
But you realize it is people like you, that fucks this country up beyond belief. You dont have anyone on this forum trying to convert you to religion, but yet you talk down to them like you are god himself (that is besides the fact, that noone has stated they had a problem with the jesus aspect of the post, just the fact that they werent funny). Ive never had a religious person, approach me with malice etc and try ton "convert" me, hell, Ive never had a religious person pressure me about anything. But I CONSTANTLY hear about morons such as yourself trying to shove your thoughts down the throats of others, with no regard to how big of an ass you sound like. I have no problem with stating your ideas in a thoughtful manner, but unfortunetly you and most people like you (and there are a lot), choose to be what you hate the most, overzealous, blind followers, that shove drivel down people's throats. You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. You are the one that causes, turmoil. You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:36 AM

So it was ok for everyone to call him a douchebag [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

OP: Those were hilarious.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
Im not religious in any way shape or form, although I do go to church twice a year on easter and christmas, because my whole family goes, and Ill put up with it for an hour, out of respect.
But you realize it is people like you, that fucks this country up beyond belief. You dont have anyone on this forum trying to convert you to religion, but yet you talk down to them like you are god himself (that is besides the fact, that noone has stated they had a problem with the jesus aspect of the post, just the fact that they werent funny). Ive never had a religious person, approach me with malice etc and try ton "convert" me, hell, Ive never had a religious person pressure me about anything. But I CONSTANTLY hear about morons such as yourself trying to shove your thoughts down the throats of others, with no regard to how big of an ass you sound like. I have no problem with stating your ideas in a thoughtful manner, but unfortunetly you and most people like you (and there are a lot), choose to be what you hate the most, overzealous, blind followers, that shove drivel down people's throats. You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. You are the one that causes, turmoil. You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't notice anyone trying to convert anyone else to atheism. Has OP been PM'ing you constantly with anti-religious messages?

Someone posted something they thought was funny. Instead of simply ignoring his different point of view and moving on to another thread, some people decided they had to call him names (as if Jesus can't stick up for himself) and get righteous. Someone said he was going to hell for this. Thus the backlash.

Your rant does have somewhat of a point, but here it's utterly misplaced.

LOL.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But you realize it is people like you, that f***s this country up beyond belief... You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. ... You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats it! I could not quite put my finger on what is wrong with this country, and why it is in "bad shape"... thanks for clearing that up now.
How did I not know that all blame should fall on "people like" them.

you have issues, maybe you should seek some help? perhaps someone to talk to? maybe a psychologist or perhaps someone at your local church?
Old 08-26-2005, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be f'ing serious?!