Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM

Default Firepay or Neteller ?

Sadly Paypal is closing for gaming transactions.

I liked it because some big banks were behind and I could use my danish bank account with my Paypal account.

Now I have to make a US bank account in the to be able to withdraw my winnings electronically.

Should I use FirePay or Neteller ? Didn't Firepay also have a no gaming transaction policy ?

The most important criterium for me is how safe my money is. I dont care if i have to wait a day or two extra for withdrawals.

Maybe i should just get a check once in a while, but that is more than a day or two (more like fourteen days to a month in my experience). I also like to be able to move funds between the poker sites.

Kim
Old 11-03-2002, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Firepay or Neteller ?

I wouldn't trust Firepay. It once took me 6 months and 6000 phone calls to get money they owed me, which was mostly due to the fact that they deceived my credit card company by making the charged appear non gambling related. The bullshit stories I use to get when trying to collect got extrememly aggravating. I haven't had any problems with Neteller. I trust them 100%. I even got a call at right after settinu up my account, a secrutiy measure they use. Anyway, give NT a shot.