Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 06:50 AM

Default So i get AA UTG......

....tonight in a full ring online 5/10 game, and everyone folds to the SB as they should cuz I have AA you know. I want them to call, but they must know cuz this [censored] is rigged. Well, some donkey calls in the SB, cuz he's already got some money in there so why the [censored] not you know? The BB calls too cuz he is 1/2 in and you gotta call if you're 1/2 in ya know?

The flop comes down Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

both those guys check to me and I bet cuz I got f.uking AA you know? The SB calls, and the BB skeedaddles outta there.

The turn is the T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

The SB checks and I bet my shiit again you know, cuz I got AA. He calls me again but I don't give a [censored] cuz I got AA. The river is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and now this [censored] bets. He only has 1 BB left, so I say [censored] it and i raise his ass cuz i got AA and he calls and shows me A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. What a dick.