Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2004, 04:40 PM

Default Bet On Usa

Ok, here's the story. Friday night I get home from work and I have an email from Bet On USA talking about a $500 freeroll. So, I thought what the hell and played, and got 2nd place. I won $87. The next day I went back to the site and they were having a $35 tournament, and I decided to play with my winnings from the freeroll. I won 1st place, $934. The problem is, my account shows a balance of $0. But, if I go to register in a tournament it shows my correct balance when I go to buy-in. The links to their live chat and email don't work. I found their email addresses on another site, but they haven't answered my emails yet. I want to know if I'm going to be able to get this money, and if not, why not. Does anyone have any input on this? Is this site a scam or something? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2004, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Bet On Usa

I would post this in the internet forum...you may have to work it off, or be real money enabled or something. Yet another reason to just play live, they don't make you play for 40 hours to claim your tournament winnings. They pay you in cash.