Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Borgata

[ QUOTE ]
Head towards Absecon, go past the scary loooking Comfort Inn. Soon on that same side of the road (opposite from the direction you'll be driving on) will be a tall (like 8 story) chain hotel, I forget which chain. It's nice and a good value. They have some discounted rate if you check in after 10 PM. Should be like 5-10 minutes from the borg.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend just stayed at the Comfort Inn and they said it was not bad at all. I'm sure it does not compare to the Borgata but hey it had a free breakfast!
Old 09-07-2005, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Head towards Absecon, go past the scary loooking Comfort Inn. Soon on that same side of the road (opposite from the direction you'll be driving on) will be a tall (like 8 story) chain hotel, I forget which chain. It's nice and a good value. They have some discounted rate if you check in after 10 PM. Should be like 5-10 minutes from the borg.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend just stayed at the Comfort Inn and they said it was not bad at all. I'm sure it does not compare to the Borgata but hey it had a free breakfast!

[/ QUOTE ]

the one jbb describes is cheaper and nicer.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:01 AM

I stayed at the comfort in in absecon. Very clean. Free hot breakfast. Pretty good deal for $80

Greg
Old 09-08-2005, 01:28 PM

fairfield inn aint too bad......i think the red eye rate (after 10pm) only works during weekdays and is based on availabilty. what happened with borgata? they had no poker rate ? i called them during the week and got reservations.....guess having a black card has some benefits =)
Old 09-09-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I stayed at the comfort in in absecon. Very clean. Free hot breakfast. Pretty good deal for $80

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

ive stayed there a couple of times and never had a complaint