Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: I think the bonus is DEAD

Let the bonus posting begin...

[ QUOTE ]
As a VIP Club member earn 5500 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will thank you with a healthy $ 275 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step furtherIf you earn more than 7175 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! Thats a lot of stuffing!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let the bonus posting begin...

[ QUOTE ]
As a VIP Club member earn 5500 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will thank you with a healthy $ 275 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step furtherIf you earn more than 7175 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! Thats a lot of stuffing!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realized... that's a crapload of hands isn't it? And did noone else get this email?
Old 11-15-2005, 03:41 PM

My offer SUCKS [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]

As a VIP Club member earn 8400 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 175 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 16775 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! That’s a lot of stuffing!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2005, 03:41 PM

Mine was a little differant

As a VIP Club member earn 13250 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 275 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 17225 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! That’s a lot of stuffing!
Old 11-15-2005, 03:57 PM

so what happens if you don't get effing $hit
god effing party
Old 11-15-2005, 04:15 PM

My offer is the worst:

As a non-VIP Club member earn 10250 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $0 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 19575 regular Party points during the same period we still won't give you $hit! Enjoy!
Old 11-15-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My offer is the worst:

As a non-VIP Club member earn 10250 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $0 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 19575 regular Party points during the same period we still won't give you $hit! Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

yup...i got this one. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

but if the bonus is as "rigged" as the current empire one, i wouldnt want it anyway [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 06:31 PM

This is my offer

There’s ‘Thanksgiving’ and there’s giving thanks!

As a member of our exclusive invitation-only VIP Club you are privy to special promotions that only VIP members receive.

So this month we’re taking “Thanksgiving” literally by both thanking and giving!

As a VIP Club member earn 3625 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 150 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 5450 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 275! That’s a lot of stuffing!
Old 11-15-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November bonus?

I didn't even get a pop-up, but those offers are the biggest [censored] joke ever. Enjoy!

I'm not missing party one iota.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November bonus?

yes that was after playing 10k raked hands in the first 15 days. This is the [censored] they offered me. I emailed them back saying that I'm going to move to another site with a better VIP program. I doubt much will happen but it's worth a shot.