Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 10-05-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Buddy Finder????

Hi all, on the party network its easy to add a fish to your buddy list but when u see them online its a major pain to track em down and find what table they are playing at due to so many tables. I was wondering if you computer brainiacs were capable of making a program that finds what table your "buddies" are at for you. Id definately pay for this. If you decide to run with this idea, I hope I can get a copy [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Buddy Finder????

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all, on the party network its easy to add a fish to your buddy list but when u see them online its a major pain to track em down and find what table they are playing at due to so many tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:07 PM

This is not that difficult to do....I'm just tooooo [censored] lazy! And, also very out of date with my programming skills [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

G'luck all,
LVGamb00ler
Old 10-06-2005, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all, on the party network its easy to add a fish to your buddy list but when u see them online its a major pain to track em down and find what table they are playing at due to so many tables. I was wondering if you computer brainiacs were capable of making a program that finds what table your "buddies" are at for you. Id definately pay for this. If you decide to run with this idea, I hope I can get a copy [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me try again.

No programming is required to accomplish this. It is already a feature of the Party software.

1. Click "Options"
2. Click "Search for tables"
3. Click the "Player search" tab
4. Click the "Buddies" button
5. Select all of your buddies from the list (Only the buddies that are online are in the list)
6. Click the "Search" button

Voila! All of your buddies are listed and each table they are sitting at is in the list.

Is this what you are asking for or am I dense?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:22 PM

This only works if the buddy hasn't clicked the 'hide me from search' thing. And I know from experience that for some players the search never works. I have one friend who doesn't have the hide thing checked and he is still hidden when I search for him even though I can confirm via phone or whatever that he is at more than one table.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:13 PM

I already have this in the works, depending on how big it gets it will be a feature of PartyMine, most likely not from the initial designs I have done.

It will probably be a web application of some sort.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:13 PM

Hot damn, I cant wait for my 5 day trial to expire so I can give you some money.