Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Re: A new poker analysis site that i\'ve been working on

Just a quick request for some more logs from other poker rooms. If anybody has any pokerroom or ultimatebet hand histories it would be great if you could email them to pokergrader@gmail.com

Right now what I could really use is a NL and PL play on pokerstars and Limit and PL play on ultimatebet.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:34 AM

Maybe I missed this but is there anyway to use a PT database? and I can't find my database, I know, I'm retarded.

Great program btw. I would suggest creating a personal program that could be downloaded, like PT, you could charge people $55, like PT, you could give it to 2+2'ers for free, unlike PT, those bastards.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:25 AM

Since I dont have PT, I have no idea what format the database is in. If it can be exported in a format like a hand history, I can probably handle it. I've already added support the the PT exports of empire/party hand histories, and I'm working on the other poker rooms. If somebody can give me some deatils about this, I can look into it.

I would like to release it as a client side program, but there are a few problems. One of them is the thing runs on linux using a few linux only libraries, second the program is command line only so I would have to make a GUI for it, which is not my specialty, and last of all I dont want to charge for it. I would rather pay the cost of hosting with a couple ads instead of charging the users.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:59 PM

To make things easier it might be smart to add a way to upload folders. That was i could upload an entire nights play without having to copy past 15 different hand hisories, I could just use to folder for tonight. I must say again though, sweet program. It showed me how poorly I played last night and that it wasn't the cards, it was my sorry ass that caused that downswing.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To make things easier it might be smart to add a way to upload folders. That was i could upload an entire nights play without having to copy past 15 different hand hisories, I could just use to folder for tonight. I must say again though, sweet program. It showed me how poorly I played last night and that it wasn't the cards, it was my sorry ass that caused that downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The way a browsers file upload works, it is impossible to upload folders, but I have an easy trick for you.

Just go into a command window. (Start-->Run : cmd). Then CD to your EmpirePoker directory. Now CD into the directory that stores all the files you want to anaylse.

Type the command "type *.txt > session.txt"

That will take all the .txt files in the directory and add them to a file called session.txt, which you can then upload to pokergrader. Just make sure you move tourney hand histories out of the directory first, because they will mess up pokergrader (working on fixing that).

So here is the what the command history looks like for me:
cd \
cd "Program Files\EmpirePoker\HandHistory"
cd "username"
cd "20050409"
type *.txt > session.txt

Then I upload session.txt on the file upload page.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:32 AM

Alright, I have just added support for pokerstars.

If anybody would be kind enough to volunteer and throw some logs in and report back any errors of questions, that would be great:

The page is located at http://www.pokergrader.com/pokerstars.php (not yet linked to from the main site).

Thanks in advance for your help.

So far i've run into one problem: The graph gets a little messed up at the micro-limits, and i'm working on fixing that.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way a browsers file upload works, it is impossible to upload folders, but I have an easy trick for you.

Just go into a command window. (Start-->Run : cmd). Then CD to your EmpirePoker directory. Now CD into the directory that stores all the files you want to anaylse.

That will take all the .txt files in the directory and add them to a file called session.txt, which you can then upload to pokergrader. Just make sure you move tourney hand histories out of the directory first, because they will mess up pokergrader (working on fixing that).

cd \
cd "username"
cd "20050409"
type *.txt > session.txt

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you make this a bit easier? 'cause I'm an idiot.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cd \
cd "username"
cd "20050409"
type *.txt > session.txt

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you make this a bit easier? 'cause I'm an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is exactly what I thought when I read that explanation.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:48 PM

Done. The file upload page can now take up to 8 seperate files.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:33 AM

Also fixed the layout of the site so it is a little easier on the eyes. PokerStars uploads are now available on the main page.