Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 10:05 PM

Default Re: I am not a pink ice cream sandwich!

You're a moderator now jason? cool. so you all know, this is what i have been up to. First, i continue to study at the intellectual mecca of harvar.....Johnson county Community college. I have a girlfriend and her name is vicky tsumara(she's japanese!) I currently work at price chopper but I have pissed off just about everybody there.I can't control myself all the time, so i end up doing immature, immature things.
So far I have:
1. Called one of my supervisors a bitch to her face.( i thought i should be fired here but magically i was not, although were not really friends anymore. since we have rotating supervisors and occasionally the boss(the manager is the supervisor) its kinda like having eight different bosses.
2. I have hinted jokingly that i have an attraction to one of my other supervisors and now he thinks Im gay.
3. I told a customer that I hated them.
4. I explained to another customer my theory about violence(it's never justified unless its against babies)
5. I broke someone's guitar because im a [censored].
....it goes on......... its really sad.
6.told them i needed an hour brake to meditate......... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
I guess I have finally found a place where i can work...
Also im edging closer to 21 so i can become a poker superstar/ gambling alcoholic with no future.
And as you can tell i was not lucky enough to get hit by a bus.....yet.
Also, my mom is trying to make me a christian.She mailed me the left behind books. i have enjoyed them.they are so intolerant, racist, xenophobic, and the situations are so unreal.not the end of the world part, but the we're attractive 28 year olds who are virgins.And theres this one part where a lady finds out that the main characters(the tribulation force) are hiding a highly wanted fugitive(since he believes in jesus lol)and the tribulation force guy says that if she tells the government they have him, he will tell the government shes lez,...and so SHE decides NOt to tell!like thats a fair trade.And plus the writer doesnt understand technology at ALL. Also, i like the story, and even though the characters are 2d, nicolae Carpathia is cool.