Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2005, 02:42 PM

Default HU Triple Draw?

Anyone know of sites other than UB where I could play some HU triple draw? I wanted to but the lowest stakes UB offers for that game HU are 150/300? Is my only hope for playing HU at lower stakes to just sit at empty tables?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: HU Triple Draw?

That method works pretty well. Nobody spreads it headsup only.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:43 PM

I have only played TD27 on Games Grid, but if you sit down at the 1/2 table, it will almost surely be heads-up for a while. The .25/50 table seems to fill up faster.

I think more people are willing to play than to sit down first.

If you get more players in the 1/2 game, the bonus will clear pretty fast because almost any pot is over $5 where it is raked.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:20 PM

Depending on what level you play, if you sit alone at one of UB's tables between 1-2 through the bigger tables you most likely will get some decent headsup time. Eventually you'll most likely get a third wheel to a full table, however. From what I've seen of games grid the situation is similar.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Depending on what level you play, if you sit alone at one of UB's tables between 1-2 through the bigger tables you most likely will get some decent headsup time. Eventually you'll most likely get a third wheel to a full table, however. From what I've seen of games grid the situation is similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this on UB today and did quite well HU, but when the 3rd guy showed up I was outta there. My problem is that while I can play TD well HU, I'm a fish in that game with more players in. I guess I just don't know how to properly adjust.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this on UB today and did quite well HU, but when the 3rd guy showed up I was outta there. My problem is that while I can play TD well HU, I'm a fish in that game with more players in. I guess I just don't know how to properly adjust.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you're playing too loose when the game starts to fill up...?