Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 01:10 AM

Default Absolute tournament fees- apply to MGR? Bonuses?

Do the tournament entry fees paid on Absolute count toward clearing Bonuses?

Do the tournament entry fees paid on Absolute count toward MGR used in calculating rakeback?
Old 10-16-2005, 03:08 AM

Default Re: Absolute tournament fees- apply to MGR? Bonuses?

bump
Old 10-17-2005, 02:44 AM

Still don't know about tournament buy-in fees applying to MGR. Any affiliates here know what's up?

My E-Mail to Absolute:
__________________________________________________ ____
Dear Absolute Poker:

I am an active online poker player. I am considering playing at Absolute Poker, but I first have some questions that I would like you to answer.

I see in your website section regarding "First Time Deposit Bonus" that you state "....and you will receive 1 point for each $1 of tournament buy-in fee."

1) Does this also apply to what I hear are your frequently available redeposit bonuses?

2) Do the tournament buy-in fees apply to the Monthly Gross Revenue that any affiliate I choose would receive? (I am particularly interested in Sit'nGo buy-in fees.)

3) If the fees do apply to MGR, to what extent do the tournament buy-in fees apply to MGR?
---100%?

4) Are you considering changing either or both of your deposit bonuses and MGR payout system any time soon? If so, what changes do you expect to make?

There are many online poker rooms available, and I want to make sure that I understand your rules and policies before I decide whether to open an account with you or not.

Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(My E-Mail address)
__________________________________________________ ______
From Absolute to me: (emphasis added by me)

Thank you for your email. I will be more than glad to assist you.
Regarding bonuses and how to release them all you have to do is generate 100 points for every $10 in the pending account .You can get points in three ways:

1. Raked hands: the hands where you contribute with at least $0.25 in rake, you will get 1 point. For this to happen, the pot must be of at least $5.00. Please check out <http://www.absolutepoker.com/realMoneySchedule.asp> for our rake schedule.

2. Multi table tournaments: These tourneys are now charging only a 9% of the buy in, so when this buy in reaches at least $0.90, you are awarded 1 point. Every $0.90 in rake gives you one point.

3. Single table tournaments: For every $1 of buy in fee that you pay to participate in these tournaments, you will get 1 pending point.

No Flop No Drop
You should note that we apply a “no flop no drop” policy, whereby a raked hand for promotional purposes counts only when you are sitting in at the table, and that the flop is dealt.
In order for points to be awarded to players there must be a minimum of 25 cents of rake collected I can assure you that our pending point accumulation system is fully automated and accurate. Hence, not all raked hands will count towards this promotion.
You can view our rake schedule which is posted on our website at:
<http://www.absolutepoker.com/realMoneySchedule.asp>
With regard to tournaments, note that it is 1 pending point per dollar of fee and not buy in. Hence for a $10 +$1 you receive 1 pending point.
Full details can be found at:
<http://www.absolutepoker.com/promoti...otions.asp>

Regarding your affiliate question, as a customer support representatives we are unable to confirm your affiliate referrer status. We are here to assist you with any information regarding your experience at Absolute Poker and to answer your questions regarding your play here. We do not have information about referring affiliates.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you!

Sincerely,

Alex
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"Continuing to be the Best and Most Trusted"
Support@AbsolutePoker.com

Refer your friends to Absolute Poker today and we’ll hand you some FREE cash. See www.absolutepoker.com/promotionsReferAFriend.asp for more details!
Old 10-17-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Raked hands: the hands where you contribute with at least $0.25 in rake, you will get 1 point. For this to happen, the pot must be of at least $5.00.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why they told you this. It's incorrect. You just have to be dealt cards. Absolute is not on a contributed to the pot basis.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:22 PM

Received an answer from Absolute:
__________________________________________________ ______
[ QUOTE ]
Hello Pokerswami,

Neither tournament fees nor Sit’nGo fees apply to the MGR. This is something we are currently working on implementing, but that will not be available for the time being.

Hope that helps,

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Team Absolute

[/ QUOTE ]