Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Cruelest High School Nicknames

[ QUOTE ]
we had a kid with bad acne we called "frying pan" because he looked like he slept on one every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a kid in my class like that who was simply called "Face"

-McGee
Old 06-09-2005, 02:45 PM

No it wasn't. Sorry TD my mistake. Proof from a conversation with Tyler Durden(AKA Slimer) on AIM about 5 minutes ago:

[ QUOTE ]

TYLER DURDEN/SLIMER: i just replied to you in that thread
wh1t3bread: hahahaha
wh1t3bread: i forgot about that story
TYLER DURDEN/SLIMER: i will never
wh1t3bread: was it u who caught him?
TYLER DURDEN/SLIMER: no
TYLER DURDEN/SLIMER: his roommate
TYLER DURDEN/SLIMER: if i had caught him
TYLER DURDEN/SLIMER: i would have helped him out

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-09-2005, 02:46 PM

you sick bastard

or maybe i'm sick...
Old 06-09-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Little brother gets dinged for brother's actions. Jr did nothing wrong, but he still gets screwed! Classic high school minds at work here. LOVE IT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy we knew "accidentally" jizzed in his gf's hair. He ended up becoming Panteen. When his (much smaller) little brother came to the school, he instantly became Travel Size, which may have been a blessing, considering he was the spitting image of Lee Harvey Oswald. It could have been much worse.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:29 PM

One of my best friends was nicknamed "Fetus" all the way through high school...because, well, he resembled a fetus (big head with really short hair, really tiny and thin body).

I gave one of my co-workers the unfortunate nickname of "Starvin' Marvin" (stolen from South Park). He was Ethiopian. Eventually people forgot his real name and just referred to him as "Marvin". I'm surprised we didn't get sued.

I also worked with "Pig Pen". He definitely deserved this nickname.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:05 PM

There was a kid in my high school who was a little bit mentally challenged. He was way older than anyone...like 20 years old, about 5'1" and he was really hairy. He tried out for the basketball team our sophomore year, and someone started calling him "Cro". As in Cro-Magnon Man. We were a small school so everyone made the team. He was on the bottom team, the C-Team, and everyone loved him, and he loved his nickname.

When he played, his shorts were way too big for him. He would have to use one hand to hold up his shorts while he ran up and down the court. At first, he only played about three minutes a game. But word spread about "Cro", and the gym started filling up for every C-Team game. The entire crowd would chant for "Cro", and the coach had no choice but to put him in the game....he would run up and down the court with one hand holding up his shorts, and the other hand pumping his fist in the air. The crowds were almost as big as the Senior Varsity games at that point, and "Cro" was the spotlight. Since he was always holding his shorts, he only had one shot....the Hook Shot. One game, he banked in a hook shot from 3 point-range, and the place went nuts. Next time down the court, he took the same shot, and got fouled. He made 2 out of the 3 free throws, and brought down the house. My best friend played in that game, and he scored four points. He will never live down the fact that "Cro" outscored him.

Needless to say, he became a giant celebrity in the school. He was in the Homecoming Court and almost won Prom King. He should have been the Student Body President, but I think the faculty "miscounted" the votes - I don't know of a soul who didn't vote for him.

"Cro" was The Man. For three years, he was the most popular kid at a high school of 1500 people. All nicknames are not bad.

It didn't hurt that he could buy beer.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a kid in my high school who was a little bit mentally challenged. He was way older than anyone...like 20 years old, about 5'1" and he was really hairy. He tried out for the basketball team our sophomore year, and someone started calling him "Cro". As in Cro-Magnon Man. We were a small school so everyone made the team. He was on the bottom team, the C-Team, and everyone loved him, and he loved his nickname.

When he played, his shorts were way too big for him. He would have to use one hand to hold up his shorts while he ran up and down the court. At first, he only played about three minutes a game. But word spread about "Cro", and the gym started filling up for every C-Team game. The entire crowd would chant for "Cro", and the coach had no choice but to put him in the game....he would run up and down the court with one hand holding up his shorts, and the other hand pumping his fist in the air. The crowds were almost as big as the Senior Varsity games at that point, and "Cro" was the spotlight. Since he was always holding his shorts, he only had one shot....the Hook Shot. One game, he banked in a hook shot from 3 point-range, and the place went nuts. Next time down the court, he took the same shot, and got fouled. He made 2 out of the 3 free throws, and brought down the house. My best friend played in that game, and he scored four points. He will never live down the fact that "Cro" outscored him.

Needless to say, he became a giant celebrity in the school. He was in the Homecoming Court and almost won Prom King. He should have been the Student Body President, but I think the faculty "miscounted" the votes - I don't know of a soul who didn't vote for him.

"Cro" was The Man. For three years, he was the most popular kid at a high school of 1500 people. All nicknames are not bad.

It didn't hurt that he could buy beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really nice story
Old 06-09-2005, 11:25 PM

BLT - Guy with some kind of hormonal imbalance (Big Left Titty)

Scrappy - 5'2'' Italian guy who tried to act like a hardass all the time

Chocolate Cake - Black guy who was so fat he looked spherical
Old 06-09-2005, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Really nice story

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-09-2005, 11:47 PM

There was this pasty blond-haired kid with a real white-trash haircut -- buzz cut on top with a long, skinny rat tail in the back. We called him Sperm.