Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Preliminary thread for the Super-Magoo Jambouree June 18th at MGM

Either tonight or in the next couple days while I am off work, I am going to head on down to MGM and look to make some preliminary arrangements.

Unless I am told differently, I am going to make the arrangements for June 18th. I figure we'll all start showing up around 7pm and get seated and started by 8pm.

I am going to figure on anywhere from 20-40 players showing up. A roll call and sign up would be helpful here! If you're in, make it known you friggin' drunken donk-head magoos!

I am going to attempt to make arrangements for what will most likely be...

One limit holdem table of either 2-4 or 4-8

One mixed games table of 2-4, 3-6 or 4-8, most likely a HOSER type table (hold'em, O-8, Stud, Stud-8, Razz etc)

One table of either triple draw lowball 2-4, 3-6 or 4-8 or mixed games that include triple draw lowball

If necessary, one late straggler type table, probably 2-4, 3-6 or 4-8 holdem

Hopefully the dealers will be able to handle all this, and handle US. I have confidence in the MGM tho! I also have confidence in the 2+2 crowd that they'll be nice to the dealers and very good tippers to everyone, dealers, wait staff, and floorpeople who are going to put up with our bull-pucky! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will bring name tags for this and you schmucks will friggin' wear them! That way I can direct the guys with the cattle prod to the right person when you friggin' river my aces with 82o! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As it appears from the various gigantic threads this all spurred from, there wasn't much interest in no limit, nor a tournament, therefore I'm not going to mess with those ideas at this time.

Have your say NOW before it's too late! Get your late bets in early people!

al