Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Why do you people insist on crying about Foxwoods?

Small rant on Foxwoods complainers. Flame if you wish. But READ the whole thing before you go off half cocked like the norm of these forums.

I find it funny, I read down the threads and almost 1/4 of them are whining and bitching about something to do with Foxwoods. STOP F'ing going there then!! It hasn't changed in the past 8 years, what makes you people think it will change any time in the future?

They are the only game in town, and they know it. 3 hour wait lists with seats open everywhere...sure...why, cuz we're the ONLY GAME IN TOWN! muahahah

Why do they do it this way you might ask....because there are blackjack, roulette, craps, and carnival games right outside the poker room that they actually make money off of! Everyone wonders why their dealers aren't the greatest. But you all know the answers and yet keep asking the same questions over and over.

I used to play there when I was in the NE. But ever since their management threatened to toss me just because I said the word $hit one time and someone walked right past us yelling F this F that at the top of their lungs and nothing happened to him, I had decided to never play there again.