Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Party 15/30, got CR\'d when I missed the flop

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (15 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 18 BB

I don't have much of a read on the Check raiser, although he doesn't seem to be too loose. The SB is a moron. Should I have called the flop check raise? What do I do when I'm 3-bet on the turn?
Old 05-27-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Party 15/30, got CR\'d when I missed the flop

anyone?
Old 05-28-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Party 15/30, got CR\'d when I missed the flop

well u know he has at least an ace or he would ve folded at the turn to ur bet. Id be afraid of a hand like QJ KJ of even AJ especially if he just cc preflp. at the flp he might of had any pair but when the ace came thers no way hes raising with middle pair. Ur up AT and lower lose to AJ and AK and split to AQ. id call the flp raise. Id then check call on the turn a free card cant really hurt u at this point although i fogot the suits that were on the board. thats jsut my opinion. Ive been playing over cards like that in raised pots and have been getting my assed kickked