Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Only got a portion of my withdrawl from UB to Neteller?

Anyone seen this before? I cashed out $500 from UB to neteller, neteller account shows $380 deposited. I emailed support of course, but I was wondering if anyone had seen this before.
Old 03-24-2005, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Only got a portion of my withdrawl from UB to Neteller?

This could happen if you have your default withdrawal method set to something other than NETeller (say you asked for a cheque last time...) Then the original deposit amount would go back to NETeller and the excess would come as a cheque.

$380 seems like an odd amount to deposit, but it's possible that you had some combination of deposits unrefunded that added up to $380, I guess.

Also, at PokerStars the original deposit is refunded as a separate transaction than the profit. The refund comes much faster. Maybe UB does the same thing?
Old 03-24-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Only got a portion of my withdrawl from UB to Neteller?

[ QUOTE ]
This could happen if you have your default withdrawal method set to something other than NETeller (say you asked for a cheque last time...) Then the original deposit amount would go back to NETeller and the excess would come as a cheque.

$380 seems like an odd amount to deposit, but it's possible that you had some combination of deposits unrefunded that added up to $380, I guess.

Also, at PokerStars the original deposit is refunded as a separate transaction than the profit. The refund comes much faster. Maybe UB does the same thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what happened, on checkout they said it was going to Neteller. But what they really do is refund X amount to whatever your intial deposity method was, and then Y amount to Neteller. X+Y=my requested withdrawl.

I just found out, and checked everything. Nothing to see here, move along. "My bad".

Support was very responsive, maybe 1.5 hours to get back to me.