Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Movie
Crash 17 70.83%
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2005, 01:31 PM

Default Was Scalf Referring to Blacks in These Posts?

Or is it my own prejudices that caused me to think he was?

First post:

..LaKeisha at grocery checkout..

this young woman did an excellent job; very quick, yet accurate..even found a 25 cent off coupon on item that i did not see...

funny; usually i actively seek other checkout people, since members of her culture tend to do things slowly and w/o regard to accuracty or completeness.

my lucky day..

think about it..

Second post:

this is a politically incorrect post..

as i watched the looting in n.o.; it was obvious to me that is was primarily one particular race involved; these people were casually breaking into another person's property forcfully; taking whatever they wanted; then walking out overloaded with expensive merchandise; none of which would be usefull immediately to survive; and no shame or attempt to cover up; or hide what they were doing...

same people a few years ago in l.a. were outraged that a repetitve dui, drugee, who lead police on a dangerous long chase was mistreated by police;...so it was this same race that felt it was appropriate to stop drivers ofanother race; drag them from their truck and beat them nearly to death...and of course loot and steal; "to get revenge"..again with no shame or regard for other people or their property rights...

oh yeah, the blackout in nyc about 35 years ago; the same race of people stole indiscriminately; taking whatever they wanted and "it was owed them"..again no shame or one ounce of concern for a person or their private property...

again and agian...; these people have shown their true colours; ahem, so to speak...

how much longer do we have to go on with this facade of: 'it's not their fault; they are disadvantaged"

why can we not judge someone , by their charactor ( as mlk jr asked people to do ) rather than continually excusing them

i am outraged

but every liberal in amica will defend these raping marauding thugs

that's my beef

and i'm sticking by it
Old 09-01-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Was Scalf Referring to Blacks in These Posts?

he is referring to blacks. it is very clear.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:15 PM

Scalfie's a bigot, obviously. He was referring to black's, obviously.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
funny; usually i actively seek other checkout people, since members of her culture tend to do things slowly and w/o regard to accuracty or completeness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now if I say this is referring to blacks am I not saying that I've got this bias as well? Put another way couldn't this statement apply to many groups since there are lot of "cultural" groups?
Old 09-01-2005, 06:32 PM

I find it very racist. I wonder how ashamed his mother is?

Old 09-01-2005, 06:37 PM

I don't see why a new thread is needed for this. All reasonable people disagreed with Scalf in the original thread.

Oh yea, xniNja for moderator, at least I'm objective.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now if I say this is referring to blacks am I not saying that I've got this bias as well? Put another way couldn't this statement apply to many groups since there are lot of "cultural" groups?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Don't try to muddy the water. The inferences are quite clear. You don't have to share the same view to know what someone means when spouting racist remarks. C'mon now.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't really noticed that blacks as scalf put it:

tend to do things slowly and w/o regard to accuracty or completeness

If this is so obvious to you that he's referring to blacks why isn't it obvious to me? How am I muddying the waters?

Put another way, why is it obvious to you that this statement refers to blacks? Honestly I'd really like to know.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is so obvious to you that he's referring to blacks why isn't it obvious to me? How am I muddying the waters?

Put another way, why is it obvious to you that this statement refers to blacks? Honestly I'd really like to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the time to educate you son. If you can't figure it out for yourself, that's just too bad.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the time to educate you son. If you can't figure it out for yourself, that's just too bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've sidestepped my question, typical. Apparently the only way to clear up the waters is to agree with your viewpoint. What I'm observing here is someone, namely you, who actually holds the bias that blacks tend to do things slowly and w/o regard to accuracy or completeness.