Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: MTH (new SNG feature!) and Ergonomics

I just tried it out, and in the lapse of 5 minutes I accomplished the following:
• Minraising 35o utg
• Folded AA to all limpers preflop
• Cold called a raise with J4o OOP

I obviously dont have the skill to use a program like this :O
Old 12-12-2005, 01:54 PM

i'm on my laptop and i bought a USB number pad for it

most of the time i just have this thing in my lap and i have all the keys programmed on it...if it gets hectic i use the mouse...this works uber good for anybody laptopping it

when i used my PC i had space bar as fold, that worked v v good
Old 12-12-2005, 05:31 PM

Eh.. is it possible to check the 'fold' box before it's your turn with this program? It would be a time saver.

If you're 8-tabling, you could use F1-F8 (or any other 8 buttons), to check the fold box on a table.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eh.. is it possible to check the 'fold' box before it's your turn with this program? It would be a time saver.

If you're 8-tabling, you could use F1-F8 (or any other 8 buttons), to check the fold box on a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is my set up for 10-tabling SNGs and 20-tabling ring games:

I have two monitors.
The active table pops up in upper right of monitor 1. Inactive tables go in the lower left and lower right of monitor 1. Tables that I am out of for some reason go to the uper left of monitor 2. The MTH window is open in the upper right of monitor 2. And the Party application is open in the lower left of monitor 2.

This allows me to verbalize my commands on the active monitor, while acting ahead of time (fold, check/call, etc.) on the inactive monitors on the bottom of the screen by using the mouse.

Or I can relax by 4-8 tabling, and sitting back in the recliner and just saying everything as it pops up.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have two monitors.
The active table pops up in upper right of monitor 1. Inactive tables go in the lower left and lower right of monitor 1. Tables that I am out of for some reason go to the uper left of monitor 2. The MTH window is open in the upper right of monitor 2. And the Party application is open in the lower left of monitor 2.

This allows me to verbalize my commands on the active monitor, while acting ahead of time (fold, check/call, etc.) on the inactive monitors on the bottom of the screen by using the mouse.

Or I can relax by 4-8 tabling, and sitting back in the recliner and just saying everything as it pops up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I just did another session of 8 tabling using MTH. In the last set I went far in 7 sng's... I almost died! In the last seven I finished 2nd, 5th, 2nd, 5th, 2nd, 1st, 1st. I had to start using my mouse at one point, because I would've run out of time on all tables. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I screwed up anyway. I lost with a huge chiplead heads up. The blinds were very small so I was forced to play post flop, with all the other tables still going. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have two monitors.

Or I can relax by 4-8 tabling, and sitting back in the recliner and just saying everything as it poops up.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-12-2005, 07:18 PM

Man I can't make it push when I press enter. I set the push key to enter, but am getting no response. It doesn't have "require shift" checked or whatever, so I don't know what the problem is.

Why can't I use enter to push? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 07:27 PM

how does one 20 table these days?
Old 12-12-2005, 07:31 PM

What does this mean?
Old 12-12-2005, 07:33 PM

Try downloading the file again. There was something wrong with the file you downloaded.