Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Multiple Wives?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One wife is PLENTY, believe me. Having more than one would only be possible if you totally and completely control every aspect of everyone's lives. It would almost certainly be necessary to lay the smack down occasionally. This would not be a "happy family", and the only kind of woman who would want to be in this situation is a woman I wouldn't want to be married to.

[/ QUOTE ]

So very far off.

It's entirely possible to have a harmonious and happy household without any laying down of the smack, without controlling everyone completely.

The big thing is of course that it can't be one person bringing in multiple partners that they choose. It has to be a group consensus deal. I also suspect that more than 2 partners for any one person in the group increases the difficulty exponentially.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this could TOTALLY work. As a matter of fact, it's my dream scenario. It's all about making it your reality. Although this isn't exactly the same situation, I would love to have a smoking hot wife who was bi-sexual. She could bring other women home and we could all go at it together. Honestly I wouldn't even have a problem if my wife cheated on me as long as it was with other women. I have a friend who isn't married, but his girlfriend does this with him. Best strategy EVER. Although they are just bf/gf, I can totally see the benefit of doing this while you're married.

Anyone who says this can't happen is very shortsighted. All you have to do is make it your reality.

BTW: Easier said than done [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt really give the girl on the far right a strong enough look. That face. Hmmm, not sure she could make the cut. Id have to test out her other skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you happen to look at the first one (very left?) Why isn't she cropped out? This third one is pretty rancid also.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first one is the NUTZ
Old 12-09-2005, 05:39 PM

If by NUTZ you mean ugly as balls I agree! Nice petite body but nothing special in an asian chick
Old 12-09-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt really give the girl on the far right a strong enough look. That face. Hmmm, not sure she could make the cut. Id have to test out her other skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

she is the tallest one and looks to have the biggest rack. thats plenty good enough for her to make the cut.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One wife is PLENTY, believe me. Having more than one would only be possible if you totally and completely control every aspect of everyone's lives. It would almost certainly be necessary to lay the smack down occasionally. This would not be a "happy family", and the only kind of woman who would want to be in this situation is a woman I wouldn't want to be married to.

[/ QUOTE ]

So very far off.

It's entirely possible to have a harmonious and happy household without any laying down of the smack, without controlling everyone completely.

The big thing is of course that it can't be one person bringing in multiple partners that they choose. It has to be a group consensus deal. I also suspect that more than 2 partners for any one person in the group increases the difficulty exponentially.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this could TOTALLY work. As a matter of fact, it's my dream scenario. It's all about making it your reality. Although this isn't exactly the same situation, I would love to have a smoking hot wife who was bi-sexual. She could bring other women home and we could all go at it together. Honestly I wouldn't even have a problem if my wife cheated on me as long as it was with other women. I have a friend who isn't married, but his girlfriend does this with him. Best strategy EVER. Although they are just bf/gf, I can totally see the benefit of doing this while you're married.

Anyone who says this can't happen is very shortsighted. All you have to do is make it your reality.

BTW: Easier said than done [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I thought this was implied. The majority of girls choosen will be bisexual.

I am also given consideration to constructing a seperate building for the women with children.

Another thing you donks are forgetting is the book Zee Justin posted about. I bought it. I am following all of the instuctions. When I am 80, I will be the equal of 30-35.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:45 PM

nice pics. How come Asian chicks always get rid of the epicanthic fold?
Old 12-09-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand why you feel this way. They would all know what they were getting into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wives need attention. As they get older, you're planning to replace them with younger women you'd rather bone. They aren't going to like this and you are going to hear about it 1,000 times a day unless they're afraid of you. And if you think that knowing what they were getting into is going to change anything, you are sadly mistaken about the way women (and people in general) think.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This seems to work for some sects of mormons in this fine country

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's pretty terrible for them. underage girls forced into marrying old creepy dudes. so, pretty much what KKF is talking about. point is it doesn't really work.

[/ QUOTE ]

they wouldn't be forced.

they wouldn't be underaged.

im not old, or creepy.

Imagine this for a second. I live in a castle. I am very very rich. I am very very attractive. Do you really think I am going to have a hard time finding 4 or 5 wives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are very, very, possessive. Yes you will have a hard time. It's not even about you. It's about them wanting to be superior to the other women. It doesn't matter if you're Brad Pitt and have 50 billion dollars. There will alway's be unteneable animosity and infighting amongst the women (at the least passive aggressive.)

Women have egos. They're not just walking cunts, no matter how much you want them to be.

It's possible, but it won't be idyllic or what you're imagining it will be like. And ZeeJustin's book lies to you. You are not immortal.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:07 PM

I am actually working on a script. Its about something along these lines, multiple bisexual wifes and me, but then I end up falling in love with one of them. Then a murder occurs in the castle!!! Everything is put into question in a mix of lust, suspense, sex, confusion, passion, emotion, and nipples.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:07 PM

KKF, don't you watch all the old chinese chapter movies?