Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 03:06 AM

Default Re: I might have to stab ......

[ QUOTE ]
Try ordering a double cheeseburger with 6 patties when you are high as [censored]. Very very difficult. I tried to tell the d00d working (his name is Greg) that this sandwich is officially called the Triple Double. He didn't remember.

I'm glad I don't work at McDonalds

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like being high as a kite is the only possible way you could order that sandwich.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:44 AM

solution = eat better food
Old 12-21-2005, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the bitch at McDonald's, as I was ordering, it took her like 7 minutes to comprehend i wanted a [censored] #1 with a coke !!!! no i do not want barbecue sauce nor did i order chicken mcfuckin nuggets. Anyone else ever want to beat the hell outta a fast food employee?

[/ QUOTE ]
was this in the union?
Old 12-21-2005, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the worst dining experience ive ever had was at a Wendy's near campus. Getting the food was fine but when we sat down to eat, we couldn't help overhear a convo a group of employees on break were having. A guy in a Wendy's shirt and Wendy's jacket was talking loudly about a rash that he had on his back and everytime he scratched it, yellow and green goo would come out, and he talked about how it spread all over. the worst part was that he actually took off his shirt to show his white trash colleagues (sp?), and i almost threw up. Then the guy talked about how he was aspiring to become a theological anthropologist. WTF !! seriously, i wanted to kill him or tell him i hope his rash was terminally ill cancer

[/ QUOTE ]
was it the Wendy's on University?
Old 12-21-2005, 03:48 AM

First, you need to relax and simply realize that they work at McD's and you don't. That right there should be enough to make you happy.

Second, you need to [censored] relax.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Try ordering a goddamn liter of cola!

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp Farva.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the bitch at McDonald's, as I was ordering, it took her like 7 minutes to comprehend i wanted a [censored] #1 with a coke !!!! no i do not want barbecue sauce nor did i order chicken mcfuckin nuggets. Anyone else ever want to beat the hell outta a fast food employee?

[/ QUOTE ]
was this in the union?

[/ QUOTE ]

that place has the worst [censored] service ever, which is mostly because nothing else is ever [censored] open there.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the worst dining experience ive ever had was at a Wendy's near campus. Getting the food was fine but when we sat down to eat, we couldn't help overhear a convo a group of employees on break were having. A guy in a Wendy's shirt and Wendy's jacket was talking loudly about a rash that he had on his back and everytime he scratched it, yellow and green goo would come out, and he talked about how it spread all over. the worst part was that he actually took off his shirt to show his white trash colleagues (sp?), and i almost threw up. Then the guy talked about how he was aspiring to become a theological anthropologist. WTF !! seriously, i wanted to kill him or tell him i hope his rash was terminally ill cancer

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get I side order of back rash goo with my biggie fries please!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
was this in the union?

[/ QUOTE ]

that place has the worst [censored] service ever, which is mostly because nothing else is ever [censored] open there.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, the McDonald's was up near Chicago, but the McDonalds at the union is terrible. A buddy of mines brother was a manager there and said they have rats and stuff in the back that they continually have to get rid of. the Wendy's was on Neil St. I never noticed how white trash Champaign really is around there.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:52 PM

I quickly determine if the employees at a certain branch are total morons or not, if they get my order right or not, etc. Most of the ones around my house are horrible places and I sometimes drive 10 mins (city) to go to a better one.