Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 07:56 PM

Default I JUST WON 3 MILLION DOLLARS : please tell me this is not a scam

RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE
Sir/ Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the lottery result winners of Laprimitiva International lottery programmes held on 25th
July,2005.results were finally released on 5th september, 2005. It is apromotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.

Your e-mail address was attached to ticket number ("ticket number") with your serial number ("serial number") drew you a lucky number ("lucky number") which consequently won in the 3rd category,you are therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of of £1.5M (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds)

CONGRATULATIONS! ! !
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some participants.All participants were selected through an e-mail balloting.

This promotional programme takes place every three years.To file for your claim,please contact our claim agent with your Full Name,Home and Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and also Home & Office Address for the processing of your claims:

CAJATRUST SECURITY SERVICES
(persons adress and number and email posted here)

Please, note that you will be require to notarized and obtained a vetting approval from uk high court of Justice UNITED KINGDOM before your winning prize can be transfer and this process will be done by your approved claim agent.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th september, 2005.Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Once again congratulations.

Best regards,
Mrs.christy jones
Lottery coordinator
Old 09-05-2005, 07:59 PM

Default Re: I JUST WON 3 MILLION DOLLARS : please tell me this is not a scam

It's not a scam. Make sure to include your social security, bank account, and atm pin number to them for faster processing.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:00 PM

don't know if you're joking, but it's an obvious scam.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:00 PM

Are those typos yours or was it sent that way? If it had the typos when it came, that greatly increases the chance of it being a scam.

If it is legit: I just wanted to know that I have been following your posts for a while and find them extremely intellectual. I have the utmost respect for you and hopefully we can strike up a deeper correspondence. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2005, 08:03 PM

lol... well cant blame a guy for dreaming. lol. i just came from a vacation. (lake george, ton of fun). and i receive this email. and i mean most times when a email like this comes i throw it away because they are usually advertising something but this one didnt say anything like buy something or advertise something. but ya i guess money fools you. =/ so how has everyone been [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] BACK AT POKER I AM!!

and the mistakes were by me. i had to edit it a little.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best regards,
Mrs.christy jones
Lottery coordinator

[/ QUOTE ]

Any relation to Lucy? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2005, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol... well cant blame a guy for dreaming. lol. i just came from a vacation. (lake george, ton of fun). and i receive this email. and i mean most times when a email like this comes i throw it away because they are usually advertising something but this one didnt say anything like buy something or advertise something. but ya i guess money fools you. =/ so how has everyone been [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] BACK AT POKER I AM!!

and the mistakes were by me. i had to edit it a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. At first I thought you were being sarcastic, but now I see you were being serious. And all the responses that people sent of it "probably" is a scam also amaze me. Of course its a scam. Its not even close. Theres not even a .0001 percent chance its not a scam, for so many reasons, I could write a 20 page post about it. Money really does blind, I guess I see now why so many people fall for these things each year. If an intelligent 2+2'er and winning poker player might even consider the possibility that this could be for real, I can see how the unwashed masses lose millions to this kind of thing every year. I guess money and greed really do blind.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:34 PM

This is not a scam. I am involved in this from my office in the UK (UNITED KINGDOM).

In order to facilitate the transferal, you must send a negligible sum of £1000 in order to activate the account transferal procedure so that you can receive in full your winnings of £1,500,000 (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING). Your transfer fee will also be returned to you.

PM me for account details.

P.S. If anyone else reading this wishes to partake in this lottery or wants to discover whether they have already coincidentally been entered for free and won, please PM me.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:34 PM

La primitva is a spanish lotto. It has never had anything INTERNATIONAL.

Pure scam, IMO.

arx
Old 09-05-2005, 08:39 PM

lol okok i get it , its a scam. i guess its back to grinding the tables( not that i would stop if i won the money anyway). must start realestate soon!! and stock.

[ QUOTE ]
This is not a scam. I am involved in this from my office in the UK (UNITED KINGDOM).

In order to facilitate the transferal, you must send a negligible sum of £1000 in order to activate the account transferal procedure so that you can receive in full your winnings of £1,500,000 (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING). Your transfer fee will also be returned to you.

PM me for account details.

P.S. If anyone else reading this wishes to partake in this lottery or wants to discover whether they have already coincidentally been entered for free and won, please PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]