Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Welcome to Other Other Topics

This is the release valve of the Two Plus Two forums. It is loosely moderated and as such the moderation is necessarily somewhat inconsistent and subjective.

This is an almost anything goes enviroment. Nonetheless, some things are never allowed, and other things should be avoided:

1) Don't circumvent the profanity filter. And please don't use misspellings to make your point either.
2) Do not post any pictures which can get a person at work in trouble. You may post links to such pictures, but be sure you provide a nsfw warning.
3) The other terms and conditions basically apply; no slander for example.
4) Posts which are considered to be over the top in the offensiveness category, whether they be due to sexuality, bigotry, etc.. will probably be deleted. These decisions will be left up to myself and as a result there may be some inconsistency. I will strive for leniency, however. Please make use of the notify moderator icon if you come across a post you feel needs my attention
5) It is our policy here to encourage vigorous debate and even fun. However, it is also our policy to demand that people be respectful to one another. In other words, just try to show a little common sense and decency. These forums are an extension of our publishing company and all decisions made are made with the best interest of this company in mind.

That's it. I hope these brief and general guidelines will serve everyone well.

Mat
Closed Thread