Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 07-27-2005, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Ahhh

My thoughts...

Dude, one thing that was bad was that you weren't interested in just [censored] her. This is bad because for you, an average guy to be having a relationship with a 9.75 is just ridiculous. Not gonna work. Dude, she's gonna have guys everyday gawking at her. Are you that special to make her not want to experiment with other people. This would be nothing but trouble. Your best bet with a situation like this, would be to bang her, date for like 2 weeks, then dump her. She calls you up all being pathetic and stuff, u hang in there like a champ AND LET THE REST OF THE WORLD KNOW this girl is begging for you back. It will make other chicks around you dig you.

Long term relationship with a 9.75.........No.. Save that for the ballers.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:43 PM

Let's calibrate the scale here. I'd like to see some pictures of what Ponks thinks is a 10, a 9.5, a 9.75, etc. Or, you can just share the stalker photos you have. That'd probably be easier.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's calibrate the scale here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I advocate the carpet-bomb approach. The lad needs to develop his own bell curve.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's calibrate the scale here. I'd like to see some pictures of what Ponks thinks is a 10, a 9.5, a 9.75, etc. Or, you can just share the stalker photos you have. That'd probably be easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

My definition of a 9.75 is one very small flaw.. Like, "her eyebrows are kinda bushy" or, "her tits point out" or "her smily is a little gummy" type.. minor flaw.

But ya, this girl was probably and 8.5-9.

See, Ponks probably romanticized this chick into being a queen, some chick who's never taken a dump.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BeerMoney's childish attempts at manipulation

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty ridiculous. We know that Ponks in particular has a little too much insecurity and not enough confidence, but not every average guy is like that. There are guys out there who can handle dating a girl that looks better than them.

He doesn't need some scheme to toy with her emotions. He needs to do the exact opposite, which is to act like an adult and ask her out.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:47 PM

Default Re: RESULTS? BETS?

[ QUOTE ]

We have a winner!

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

As per. I know I didn't specify this in the post so I'm aftertiming, but I genuinely thought he would finish the exam before her and not wait for her.

OP : WHY?!? Are you not willing to wait 30 mins for possible sex? I despair.

I genuinely wish you better luck next time.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BeerMoney's childish attempts at manipulation

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty ridiculous. We know that Ponks in particular has a little too much insecurity and not enough confidence, but not every average guy is like that. There are guys out there who can handle dating a girl that looks better than them.

He doesn't need some scheme to toy with her emotions. He needs to do the exact opposite, which is to act like an adult and ask her out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya dude, we all know that looks are more important to guys than girls.

But, I'm afraid you're pretty naive my friend. Dude, the problem a lot of guys have is they give their GF's way too much credit. They trust that she's a good person, with genuine motives. When, the reality is, that most of them are status hungry, and more ego driven then men.

Dude, for a guy to have a hot sig. other 1 of the following criteria have to be met

1.) He needs to be famous, or have some other sort of status.. Lawyer, Doctor, well known in the area he lives..

2.) He needs to be loaded.

3.) He needs to be incredibly good looking

4.) He's hung like Secretariat

5.) He's an incredible human being.. He's very well liked, and has a huge heart

6.) He's got incredible charisma and humor.

6.) she's foreign
Old 07-27-2005, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My definition of a 9.75 is one very small flaw.. Like, "her eyebrows are kinda bushy" or, "her tits point out" or "her smily is a little gummy" type.. minor flaw.

But ya, this girl was probably and 8.5-9.

See, Ponks probably romanticized this chick into being a queen, some chick who's never taken a dump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, really, she really was really hot.

Ponks
Old 07-27-2005, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Tough Love from KT

[ QUOTE ]
Ponks,

Next semester you must chat up every chick you think you possibly might want to tag at some point. And you must start right away. Make your intentions clear. Carpet bomb the coeds. Sheer volume should land you some tail.

Worst case you look like a dork. So worst case is pretty much where you are right now.

Human beings are social creatures. Human beings of college age are very social creatures, with the added bonus that college age humans are also very horny creatures.

Seems like you idealize chicks you find interesting. This creates a cluster [censored] in your guts. You think somehow that her acceptance/rejection matters in the grand scheme.

You're in college, dude. See it and hit it. Rinse and repeat. No strings attached.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a good plan. At school I typically go out like 5-6 nights a week, so this should be fun.

Ponks
Old 07-27-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Tough Love from KT

I wasn't really paying attention and don't feel like going back to look. When is the final?