Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: I could go the rest of my life without.......

Eating turkey.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Beach volleyball? Pool can be kinda sexy too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yah, women's BV >>>>> male sports
Old 11-25-2005, 05:39 AM

In no particular order . . .

1. Having my girlfriend ask me whether "this looks good on [her]. "Honey. you are the hottest girl I've ever met (she is) but I don't give a flying f--k what you wear as long as you dress really slutty when the guys come over".

2. Watching Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson blindly jump to defend the actions of a person of color while paying no heed to the circumstances. Standing up against the Klan and protesting Terell Owens' having to survive on a mere 7 million per year are not the same; nor is there any similarity between stopping lynchings and screaming about the "persecution" of M. Jackson or O.J.

3. Watching a dealer stare SILENTLY at the (obviously new to poker and or holdem) player who does nothing when he is the BB and there is no raise. DON'T JUST DO SOMETHING; STAND (sit) THERE.

4. Having to endure the pain of improperly used metaphors. If my father were alive today he'd be turning over in his grave. (Um, yeah - I'd imagine he would be).

5. Having to listen to people tell me that STRIPES was not one of the greatest films of all time.

6. Ice cream headaches.

7. When she looks up (for approval ?) while giving me a [bl@wj@b]. I meant it when I said you were incredibly hot but I still like to pretend you're Shannon Elizabeth from time to time. (O.K. - all the time)

8. Hearing another 55ish guy tell me he was at Woodstock. There were ~ 250,000 there but I have had at least twice that many tell me they were there. (Not that they're lying; most of'em believe they were there).

9. Hearing actresses who clearly lack the brains to come in out of the rain whine about how "nobody takes them seriously". Maybe if you did just ONE film where you were topless in less than half of the scenes ?

10. Hugging my girlfriend's mom and popping major-league wood while wearing jogging shorts. (How in the world did her husband leave ?)

P.S. Having never been assaulted with a strap-on I cannot speak with authority but my initial impression is, not in this, nor any of the next 100, lifetimes.

Drive carefully and don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:47 AM

I agree with pretty much everything here cept the wanting your girlfriend looking slutty for the guys, that's just weird, but I accept everyone's different, and we are cool on it.

BUT!
[ QUOTE ]

7. When she looks up (for approval ?) while giving me a [bl@wj@b].

[/ QUOTE ]

You think that's a 'do without'?!? WTF!
Old 11-25-2005, 06:31 AM

Very good ones!

9 is very funny and cracks me up constantly. I've heard that a lot from so many birdbrain women. It's hard as hell not to bust out laughing or even freeze in silence and not know what to say so you don't give away that you think they're so egregiously dumb and/or uninteresting that getting by on their looks is their only possible chance. A lot of people who wish others would pay more attention to their minds are lucky they don't. They should be regarding it as a gift.

Number 10 was funny too. An old friend of some friends used to often show up on holidays, and fighting back the wood was took a desperate and near superhuman effort. I was almost relieved when one day she came back for the holidays and seemed to have aged 15 or 20 years in only two.