Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-29-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Which rakeback ??

Hi,

I want to open an account with rakeback but have never used any rakeback program.

I was thinking of opening an account on ultimatebet and I would like to know which rakeback program is the most reliable. The difference between 28% or 30% doesn´t bother me that much, I´m just looking for the most reliable rakeback program out there.

I would also prefer if they´d deposit my rakeback directly in to my pokeraccount.

Thanks
Old 12-29-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Which rakeback ??

You should review this forum's sticky which lists some of the top rakeback providers and also review the rakeback directory sites listed, which also provide additional information on top rakeback providers.

You should have some assurance that the rakeback providers who advertise through these mediums are more "reliable" than rakeback providers that don't advertise!

I had posted this tidbit a while ago, and will repost for your benefit... in addition to rakeback%, you should consider...

10 Other factors to consider when selecting an affiliate...

1. The size of the affiliate and the length of time they have been in business.

2. The number of rooms offered by the affiliate.

3. The number of employees working at the affiliate.

4. The response time to inquiries. (An affiliate with a few employees can provide rapid round the clock answers to your questions, while a single person shop might only respond once/day or less)

5. The cashout methodology. Is there a monthly minimum? When do you receive the $$?

6. Does the affiliate offer regular tracking updates?

7. Is the affiliate advertising on 2+2 and rakerebatereview?

8. Does the affiliate clearly detail the added value you will receive for high volume play on their website? (ie higher % for specific performance targets)

9. Is the affiliate continuously working with the poker rooms to increase your rakeback%? (The largest affiliates will be doing this as the rake by their players increase, and the best will be returning this extra to their players)

10. Does the affiliate offer any extras, like private tournaments or coaching, that further adds value to the relationship?

My personal favorite is raketherake.com, as I believe that they provide the most value added above simple rakeback%...however, I also have accounts with a few other rakeback providers that regularly post here, and I will likely be adding 1 or 2 more early in 2006, as I add more rooms to my playing arsenal.

Good Luck in your quest... I hope you found this information useful!
Old 12-29-2005, 04:42 PM

Thank you very much. This is really helpfull information.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:43 PM

Good information there. Maybe this should be made/put into a sticky on rakeback info.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good information there. Maybe this should be made/put into a sticky on rakeback info.

[/ QUOTE ]

GMTA, Shortly after I made the post, morgant asked my permission to put the list of 10 in a sticky, and he has since done just that!

In an earler post, he had requested assistance in putting together a comprehensive FAQ for the forum, and I expect to provide him with some additional content in the near future.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:58 AM

Yeah i noticed that he made it into a sticky. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]