Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: moving up IMPOSSIBLE

oh man... i played at pacific for the longest time.. it was KILLER the fish there are insane... the draw outs are horrid...AND NO MULTITABLING it's enough to drive anyone insane... i'm really done with that kind of poker... i find if you want to play pacific you need an insane amount of patience [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .... i played there for ages and eventually i cracked and lost my roll.....mind you the fish are still great and the tables are VERY profitable if you keep it up for any extended amount of time... that style of poker is tottally 3 of kind ++..i am much more successful when i multitable.... i plan to give party a try while i clear a bonus.. i've looked at the games and they seem VERY fishy.. i'll see if i can turn a profit .. (and not just break even)
Old 04-06-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i need poker tracker :/

[/ QUOTE ]

You will pay for, it in any currency, in a week.

Listen to the posters....
Old 04-06-2005, 07:43 PM

I played at .25/.50 for like 4 months, and for all of the thousands of hands in that time frame, all I had to show for it was a profit of one thin dime (literally). Then all the sudden, things seemed to click. I moved from UB (which NOW I hear has some of the higher-quality players), and moved to Pokerroom. I could more effectively use my PokerTracker there (at that time, things have changed since the HandGrabber), so I had timely stats to use on my competition. All during this time, I kept looking at my play for EVERY HAND that saw a flop; trying to diagnose what went wrong and right really was educational.

I'm past that limit now, and succeeding (so far). But so far for me, my hardest period was when I had just started at .25/.50. I swore I would not rush into the next limit until I felt good at that limit.