Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many BB/100 hands do you make at 15/30 or 30/60??
1.5 or lower 47 22.71%
2 49 23.67%
2.5 30 14.49%
3 31 14.98%
3.5 4 1.93%
4 5 2.42%
4.5 3 1.45%
5 0 0%
5 or higher 38 18.36%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Default A Hypothetical Sex Poll

For the purposes of this, ignore any factor of relationships at all. If you are a girl or homosexual, adjust the options accordingly.

You are 20 years old, and walking to one of your classes one day when a man stops you and tells you you must make a choice between 3 options that will determine you sex life from this point on.

Option A:
You will have sex with only very hott girls, but you will have to work very hard to get them, and depending on how hard you work you will succeed on average somewhere in the range of once a week to once a month. However whenever you do succeed it will be the best sex of your life. edit: this quality stays the same every time, but it is of a quality high enough that it would be considered the best sex of your life.

Option B:
You will only have sex with average looking girls. For the most part you'll never have trouble getting any, but you are restricted to having sex at the most once per 24 hour period(notice this is different than once per day).

Option C:
You can only have sex with girls who are below average. However you will have your choice of any girl in this category at all times, wont have to say anythig more than lets [censored] to get them, and can have as much sex as you want.

Which do you choose? Discuss
Old 09-09-2005, 08:50 PM

Default Re: A Hypothetical Sex Poll

c and its not close.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
c and its not close.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe that of the 20-30 that have voted so far, you and I are the only ones who chose this.

EDIT: Was going to clarify but MEbenhoe beat me to it.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
c and its not close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until your pecker falls off.. then your stuck with..

D. No sex at all, not even masterbation. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 08:52 PM

what about once we get married or get involved in a serious relationship? i.e. if I pick A and marry a hot girl I only get to bone her once a week?

If this isnt the case, then A is a huge no brainer. I dont get laid once a week (or even month) now by a new smoking hot girl. Let alone have it be the best sex ever. Especially since everytime I do it, it will be better than the last time I did it.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what about once we get married or get involved in a serious relationship? i.e. if I pick A and marry a hot girl I only get to bone her once a week?

If this isnt the case, then A is a huge no brainer. I dont get laid once a week (or even month) now by a new smoking hot girl. Let alone have it be the best sex ever. Especially since everytime I do it, it will be better than the last time I did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
For the purposes of this, ignore any factor of relationships at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-09-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
For the purposes of this, ignore any factor of relationships at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, guess I cant read.

Its easily A then
Old 09-09-2005, 08:53 PM

I pick Straight/A. I pick Straight/A even if you increase it to once a month to once a year.

The way it is now, it's an easy decision for me. Once a month to once a year on average would be tougher.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:56 PM

I chose A. If each time I have sex under that scenario it will be the best sex of my life, then it must get better each time. After a couple of years, the sex I'm having is going to be absolutely ridiculous. I will become renowned for the quality of my sex. I will push the limits of sex quality.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I chose A. If each time I have sex under that scenario it will be the best sex of my life, then it must get better each time. After a couple of years, the sex I'm having is going to be absolutely ridiculous. I will become renowned for the quality of my sex. I will push the limits of sex quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry I should have explained this better, I meant to say that for choice A its the same quality every time, but that quality would be the best sex of your life.