Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 11:31 AM

Default Re: Your biggest foot in your mouth post

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is confusing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's forget the thread is about posts on this forum. Ok, I get you're in Oakland, coming home from a concert...the rest of it makes no sense? Why is it funny? What's "the tenderloin"? Why is bitches relevent? Is the fruit market like a gay reference? I'm a pretty worldly guy and I have no idea what you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, my post wasn't meant to be funny. It was a real foot in mouth situation where the guy was totally embarassed.

Why the first "get out bitches" comment is funny I don't know, maybe the inflection of his voice. The car loved it.

The second comment is just in terrible taste as he is basically calling all residents of fruitvale poor. If someone gets out in harlem on the subway, do you say "Oh! Harlem! You're poor!"

As for the tenderloin, that is the worst neighborhood in san francisco. He almost certainly doesn't live there and this is another absolutely terrible thing to say (unless he lives there, of course)

When he gets out at the last stop, he is pretty much proving that he doesn't live in the tenderloin and the woman is pissed basically because this guy is a complete prick.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Your biggest foot in your mouth post

The series of posts where I tried to convince El Diablo that if you ran the flop more than once it could make a EV difference with certain hands.