Charlotte +8
New Orleans -4.5
Washington -3.5
Old 11-09-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: 11/9 NBA

you will be having a losing record after tonight
Old 11-09-2005, 05:33 PM

When I looked at the games last night, nothing really stood out to me. I like the Utah pick, they have been waaaay underrated by the books. I'm guessing its because Kirilenko was out all last year, and no one is really aware of his serious talent yet.

I got:
SA -7.5
NY +1.5
Sac v Den U 203.5 (SAC can't score this year for some reason, I think they're last in ppg)
Old 11-09-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sac v Den U 203.5 (SAC can't score this year for some reason, I think they're last in ppg)

[/ QUOTE ]

I got in this at U206. It actually went up to 208 earlier, but I wasn't home to make the bet. Kind of surprised at the move considering the ppg of both teams. Hopefully, this is not the game they start scoring [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got in this at U206. It actually went up to 208 earlier, but I wasn't home to make the bet. Kind of surprised at the move considering the ppg of both teams. Hopefully, this is not the game they start scoring [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That under coming in after how the first 3 and a half qtrs played out was a minor miracle, but a wins a win [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That under coming in after how the first 3 and a half qtrs played out was a minor miracle, but a wins a win [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed, I was ready to stop watching at the end of 3. Thank god for the Sac choke - only 9 pts in the 4th [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, I didn't think there was any chance or cashing on that.