Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 01:03 PM

Default [OFFICIAL] - Is the [Censored] regime over?

I, for one, welcome our new Astroglide overlord.

But is he ([censored]) coming back? Will the culling of posters resume or is this 3 star system the new world order?

Curious.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Is the [Censored] regime over?

I still have no idea what the f is going on.

There have been 3-4 topics on this same thing and I haven't seen a link to anything talking about whats up with [censored] lately and why Astroglide has filled in.

I think Astroglide was a good choice for mod and I support what he is doing, but I am still totally confused.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:06 PM

Astroglide is mod, but [censored] also remains a mod (even though he's currently absent), was the last said my Matt about it, IIRR.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] - Is the [Censored] regime over?

[censored] will be back, he has been heard from lately. He's just taking some time off right now.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Astroglide is mod, but [censored] also remains a mod (even though he's currently absent), was the last said my Matt about it, IIRR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I remember that post by Mat, but it does seem that their moderation techniques don't really work well in conjunction. Astro recently promised to put up a sticky explaining the "3 stars and you're out" rule, which makes me think that [censored]'s "rule with an iron fist" regime has now been dissolved.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] will be back, he has been heard from lately. He's just taking some time off right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet this is causing a huge rabble in the mod forum. It's also awesome how for some people modding an internet forum is so intense they have to take time off from it and regroup. this whole [censored] thing has been hilarious.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet this is causing a huge rabble in the mod forum. It's also awesome how for some people modding an internet forum is so intense they have to take time off from it and regroup. this whole [censored] thing has been hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr. I think he's just been away from the internet for a while. I don't think this place has anything to do with his "break".
Old 11-23-2005, 01:14 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I remember that post by Mat, but it does seem that their moderation techniques don't really work well in conjunction. Astro recently promised to put up a sticky explaining the "3 stars and you're out" rule, which makes me think that [censored]'s "rule with an iron fist" regime has now been dissolved.

[/ QUOTE ]

i ban people on first offenses every day. it just depends on how bad it is.

usually it results in a deleted thread as well, so there's little 'advertising'.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i ban people on first offenses every day. it just depends on how bad it is.

usually it results in a deleted thread as well, so there's little 'advertising'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. No need to advertise, just do it.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr. I think he's just been away from the internet for a while. I don't think this place has anything to do with his "break".

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct, you're way off Voltron. He'll be back at some point. And there's no "rabble" in the mod forum about it.