Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 09-29-2005, 10:53 PM
jhall23 jhall23 is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Pacific gave me $5 \"free\"

And I'm done. Tried to luck box it up with a 50xbb stack at a 10 NL table. Got it in on a Flush + Gutshot draw on the flop. Hit my king but it made somebone's OESD.

Had like 35% equity in a 5 way pot. Man I could have been rolliing if I hit my hand [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks Pacific. See you again in a year!
Old 09-30-2005, 06:43 PM
beernutz beernutz is offline
Senior Member

Location: gulf coast

[ QUOTE ]
They gave me $10. I must be better than all of you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I got the $10 offer too but check out how long they gave me to claim it.