Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2005, 02:40 AM

Default Account sign up screwed up on eurobet, advice please.

Hey all,

At the end of Aug, I decided to do rake back through an affiliate for Eurobet. Instead of letting the affiliate sign up a new account for me, I decided to try and do it myself. Bad idea. What happened was I downloaded the software and then proceeded to sign up. I finished the first of I think 4 phases and then clicked on proceed but I think I screwed up the "bonus/affiliate code" so before it went to the next level of registration (which is I believe registering your credit card?) I quickly closed the window.

I then tried to sign up again properly with the proper bonus/affiliate code, it says that the user (me) already has an account. I was thinking that I was screwed. I tried using another email address to sign up but it didn't work either. So I emailed the affiliate and told them what happened and gave them the email address I tried registering with the 2nd time to sign up a new account. The rake back affilate said all would be ok.

Well I've been playing on eurobet with the affiliate created account since the end of Aug and all is fine and dandy *knock on wood*.

The thing is, I never logged onto the first account I never finished completing and never completed the rest of the registration. Now that I've but a sizable bank roll, I'm worried about the horror "banning stories." Should I email eurobet telling them that I screwed up my initial try at registering, never finished registering the first time and made a new account?

Thanks.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Account sign up screwed up on eurobet, advice please.

I think I also had a bad signup at Eurobet. Then a long while later I opened up the other account. It is working fine for me and no one at Eurobet has complained. I never deposited at the first bad one. If they complain just say that it was buggy when you tried to sign up the first time and tell them you want to keep your second account. They have a cumbersome process for signing up anyway, so I bet they are used to there being problems.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Account sign up screwed up on eurobet, advice please.

As long as you dont sign up for two diffrent affiliates you'd probably be ok. THou best thing is to let the affiliate work their magic and creat it in the first place that way...