Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Things you think are hot but aren\'t to most people...

Ok...I dig punk chicks. Just something about peircings and dark eye makeup.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok...I dig punk chicks. Just something about peircings and dark eye makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I always get confused when I see a girl covered in tattoos and piercings with dark hair and I'm like "holy [censored] that girl is so hot" and everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy.

Another one of those things where I see myself in the girl though.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:58 AM

I know what you mean. Who knows now that I am single maybe I should try and hit up some punk concerts or something.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:58 AM

The Irish Thug - in keeping with your theme of chicks wearing football jerseys - also wearing baseball hats, or drinking beer (provided they are not fat).

Although - I don't think this is very unusual, not sure if it fits the thread requirement.

Girls Wearing Sports [censored] Are Hot,
-Al
Old 12-08-2005, 04:03 AM

I think I like kissing way more than most guys do, from what i hear from them.

On hands, I'm very turned on by really feminine hands too. There's a certain way of women holding themselves and moving, not all cutesy and fake but just really graceful and unlike how a man moves at all, that really turns me on a lot. Sometimes almost anything they can do, if they have that kind of feminine grace, is cool and almost has a kind of fascination to me. Evolution, I guess; it flicks my switch on. A woman's hands can show that really graceful femininity a lot. It doesn't get me sexed up, but sometimes I can't take my eyes off them.

I also for some reason like the sound of women doing some small busywork a lot. It's really soothing to me. Like cutting stuff with scissors, turning a page. I actually sometimes feel disappointed when I don't hear them fussing about after a while.

I'm also a really major fan of the muscles at the small of the back on either side of the spine. I think this is where a large part of a woman's grace resides, where a lot of curves can come together just right in a physically fit woman. I like to see that part of a woman's body no matter what she's doing. Of course a woman arching it during sex makes me crazy.

I also think, on a more minor note, a lot of women's arms are not very attractive and that they just let that part of their bodies go. But nice arms are probably almost as good looking on a woman for me as women think nice arms are on guys. And those cold soft flabby ones that hang down like a bow even on young chicks -- ugh. Kinda like finding a turd in your banana split. And you know for sure it's gonna look nightmarish when they're old if they can't even control it when they're young.

And on the opposite front, I'm a little tired of the hair flip sometimes. I think some women overuse the hell out of it and it gets to be something between comical and annoying. It's not quite as bad as the broken-neck look you see in photo after photo of women, though, where they can't hold their damn heads up straight anymore. That's gotten way old by now.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Death to Rachel Ray.

Seriously, that bitch is annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-08-2005, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls who know sports, especially football. There's something extremely sexy about a girl who can engage in a competent conversation on these topics. Although I presume that I'm not alone in this opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm turned on by women who can engage in a competent conversation about most anything.

I'm especially turned on by ones who know you can disagree with them without it being a comment on the relationship or some sort of letting them down or insult. I know a lot of women seem to put considerable effort into agreeing with whatever a guy says, so they probably feel hurt when it's sometimes not quid pro quo.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Rachel Ray from the show 30 Minute Meals, is real hot. But my buddies always make fun of me about that...so maybe I just think women who cook are cute. Seriously, I was thinking of starting a thread on that; she's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the show I'm thinking about, and the girl, I agree. Blonde, recently gone more strawberry blonde/very light brunette, with a really sexy knowing lingering way of looking at the camera with the occasional subtle half-smile despite the fact that she's only talking about cooking techniques and such? Mediumish but really nice boobs and slim shape?

Oh no, wait, the show I'm thinking of is called Everyday Cooking, I think. Saturdays on PBS.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm turned on by women who can engage in a competent conversation about most anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you like girls who are the opposite of you, Blarg? All of OOT knows that you pretty much don't know anything about anything.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've always been attracted to the meanest bitch of a co-worker at any job I've had. But only if she's higher up on the company ladder, which is usually the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been a bad, bad boy?