Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2005, 08:27 PM

Default Info on Party Poker hands played

I don't have pokertracker. With all this talk about bb/100 of winning players, I began wondering what the heck my bb/100 rate might be at so I e-mailed Party and asked for the number of hands that I had played since joining the site. They tell me that they don't have the capability of doing that.

I would have thought that they could access even more detailed info than this for things such as investigating collusion complaints i.e. they would have to know the subset of hands where the accuseds were in together which would (one would think) mean that they could access all hands played by any one accused.

Strange.

Potentially retarded question given that I know nothing about computers and computer programs:

Are there any poker programs/ websites for a fee etc. out there that keep track of players' stats on Party. I gather pokertracker only keeps track of hands played while the program is running on your computer. I am talking about stats on a more global basis that one can access on the net (for a fee of course).
Old 01-30-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Info on Party Poker hands played

Of course they can't go sending off every hand you played. They dont have seperate folders for each players hands. Of course they save every hand dealt, but they don't index it for each indivual player. They could quiery it probably, but you realize they have 65k players on at a time, they cant go getting everyone's hands who asks for them. It's just not possible from a computing standpoint.

As an asside, I have over a milion 15/30 hands and i'm sure this leads to quite a bit of information on you if you play that game. So pm me your name on there and I'll give you what I have.
Old 01-31-2005, 02:53 AM

Default Re: Info on Party Poker hands played

Well, I can understand them not wanting to do it because as you say every Tom, Dick and Harry might start hassling them with such requests. I find it hard to believe that they simply can't do it though.

I'll PM you.

Thanks, bike.