Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Pocket Aces twice in a row!!

...and they held up both times. I buy in for 25 pounds on this UK site and then first hand I get is 2 red Aces [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I raise it up and another player covers me all in. I call and he turns over pocket 10's. I double up. The very next hand is 2 black Aces, this time I end up all in with 2 other players, 77, and KK vs. my AA. Scary flop almost made the straight for the guy holding 77's but again I double up. Next two hands are A 10 suited then A 8 suited. I'm at 100 pounds so I quit. I have to go to the cashier to see what I made because I don't know the conversion. Almsot $200!!
Yippie.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Pocket Aces twice in a row!!

Online poker is rigged, I tell ya! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2005, 11:48 PM

Last time it happened to me, they held up both times... everyone folded preflop.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:58 PM

Last time that happened to me I lost two huge pots back to back. Not very satisfying.
Old 05-22-2005, 12:18 AM

i just got 74s on back to back hands. I didn't win anything with either one.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:22 AM

Beware of distribution mode.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:40 AM

That's insane! Say audiopostman, were you excited when you saw the red aces as your first hand? I know I would have been. I'm sure you were super happy when they held up though. Were you nervous when the other guy flipped over pocket 10's? How much would that have sucked if he had pulled a 10 to beat your aces!

I'm sure you were still pumping your fist in the air from the previous hand when you saw those 2 black aces in the VERY NEXT HAND . How insane is that? I don't know the probability of that happening but it has to be close to a million to 1. I'm sure if you made a post in the probability forum titled "What are the chances of getting the same hand back to back?" they would probably love to answer it for you. I don't think anyone has ever posted a question like that there so you might want to. Be sure to reply back here with the answer to because I'll bet everyone is dying to know.

So anyway, on to the 2nd hand. Did you think the site was cheating by giving you the same hand again? I'm sure if I was your opponent I would have been so mad. Do you think that they thought you had AA again? When that scary flop hit did you get nervous at all about the player with 77 hitting it? That would have sucked because then you would have had no money left.

After that hand and you were dealt AT, did the Ace come first? If it did, that would be really funny because if it happened to me I would have thought I was gonna get AA for a third straight time. Could you imagine that? Anyway, you forgot to tell us what happened with the AT and A8 suited hands. Did you win them?

Please explain why you quit after just 4 hands. You probably had a really good table image after that because people saw you showing down monsters. You could probably have raised a lot more before the flop because they would think you have AA AGAIN (lo1!).

So were you excited when you saw the $200 in the cashier? I know I would be. I mean, going from 25 to 100 pounds in 4 hands is insane. Do you think you could sustain that winrate throughout your poker career? I bet if you could you could make a lot of money. But you probably won't get AA in 2 out of every 4 hands (LOL!).

Anyway, this post was so much fun to read. Please tell us more of these crazy insane stories that you come across. I have one where I was playing on a $100 NL table one time and I had around $90 and some other guy had me covered. To make a long story short I had KK and lost to his AA. The VERY NEXT HAND, I had rebought (because I had lost my whole stack lol), and I got it all-in before the flop against the VERY SAME PERSON but this time I was the one holding AA. The flop came out all low cards and the turn brought a K, and the river another low card and he showed KK! So he beat my KK with AA and then my AA with KK. I couldn't believe it!
Old 05-22-2005, 01:47 AM

Very, very well done... Harsh, but well done [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's insane! Say audiopostman, were you excited when you saw the red aces as your first hand? I know I would have been. I'm sure you were super happy when they held up though. Were you nervous when the other guy flipped over pocket 10's? How much would that have sucked if he had pulled a 10 to beat your aces!

I'm sure you were still pumping your fist in the air from the previous hand when you saw those 2 black aces in the VERY NEXT HAND . How insane is that? I don't know the probability of that happening but it has to be close to a million to 1. I'm sure if you made a post in the probability forum titled "What are the chances of getting the same hand back to back?" they would probably love to answer it for you. I don't think anyone has ever posted a question like that there so you might want to. Be sure to reply back here with the answer to because I'll bet everyone is dying to know.

So anyway, on to the 2nd hand. Did you think the site was cheating by giving you the same hand again? I'm sure if I was your opponent I would have been so mad. Do you think that they thought you had AA again? When that scary flop hit did you get nervous at all about the player with 77 hitting it? That would have sucked because then you would have had no money left.

After that hand and you were dealt AT, did the Ace come first? If it did, that would be really funny because if it happened to me I would have thought I was gonna get AA for a third straight time. Could you imagine that? Anyway, you forgot to tell us what happened with the AT and A8 suited hands. Did you win them?

Please explain why you quit after just 4 hands. You probably had a really good table image after that because people saw you showing down monsters. You could probably have raised a lot more before the flop because they would think you have AA AGAIN (lo1!).

So were you excited when you saw the $200 in the cashier? I know I would be. I mean, going from 25 to 100 pounds in 4 hands is insane. Do you think you could sustain that winrate throughout your poker career? I bet if you could you could make a lot of money. But you probably won't get AA in 2 out of every 4 hands (LOL!).

Anyway, this post was so much fun to read. Please tell us more of these crazy insane stories that you come across. I have one where I was playing on a $100 NL table one time and I had around $90 and some other guy had me covered. To make a long story short I had KK and lost to his AA. The VERY NEXT HAND, I had rebought (because I had lost my whole stack lol), and I got it all-in before the flop against the VERY SAME PERSON but this time I was the one holding AA. The flop came out all low cards and the turn brought a K, and the river another low card and he showed KK! So he beat my KK with AA and then my AA with KK. I couldn't believe it!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, didn't you just get married this weekend and you are sitting here writing a book about this.

Your new wife must be one special lady to be putting up with this nonsense [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]