Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Online PokiBot v2.0

[ QUOTE ]
Why isn't this considered spam?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because this forum is basically unmoderated. PM Mat to complain.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:17 PM

This is a hoot! A rip off bot that only works on 4 sites and only 1 that anyone really plays at. And he didn't bother telling you that the 30 bucks is for the play money version (no clue why anyone would pay for a bot for play money lol) and it's $300 a year if you want the real McCoy loosely speaking that is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

This is spam of course but there's a lot of spam on here - hehe.

KC
Old 08-16-2005, 11:59 PM

Not only that but this program actively communicates with their server while you are playing... probably sending them all the info (hole cards) they need to take $$$ from their users at the tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 12:57 AM

Well, yeah. Woulnd't you?
Old 08-17-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only that but this program actively communicates with their server while you are playing... probably sending them all the info (hole cards) they need to take $$$ from their users at the tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, that's ingenious..
Old 09-20-2005, 05:55 PM

Well, Aaron beat me to this, but I'm going to write this anyway.

For all of you that stumble upon this site, PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS CRAP. For the following reasons.

1) The product has been tested by a friend of mine, and it just doesn't work (it folded the nuts quite a few times). You would be better off trying to make your own bot. I adviced my buddy not to spend his money on this bs, but he didn't listen. He was lucky though, because I managed to get him his money back from the credit card company, but the process was long and draining. In the end the fraud department deemed that this was infact fraud.

2) These people are scum, they ARE NOT affiliated with poker academy or pokibot at all. They are illegally using the name
of a respectable product to market their scam and lure trusting people into their web of lies.

Let me elaborate...

FACT 1: using a program called autoit, you can move the mouse and make simple decisions by yourself, that is all this program does, but the scary part is, it will make wrong decisions many times (like go on a raising frenzy where it will raise and raise till you go broke). It also folds the nuts on occasion.

FACT 2: As an experiment, try to find out where these scammers are located. I will bet you won't be able to find out their whereabouts since they're completely anonymous. You cannot get a phone number, and their website is one of those "super anonymous" websites where the location always lists as singapore.

I know that most of you are smart enough not to use bots to play, and secondly you guys know not to put trust in sites
that don't even list any phone numbers or hide behind an anonymous proxy for their shady scams. I am just warning those that might fall for this scam. The owners of pokeracademy are looking for these guys desperately since people that fall for these people's scams are complaining about its faults to pokeracademy. Please just consider why someone would sell a product that consistently makes money? The answer is, they wouldn't.

Additional Note: For those of you that have fallen for their scam, please contact your credit card company right away and inform them. If your bank is TD, then you'll be able to get a reversal soon since they're already well aware of these scam artists.

Thanks.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:51 AM

I don't mean to be rude, but is there a reason why your posts look as though your typing them out on a Gameboy?