Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 03:15 AM

Default Party Pooper Horror Stories

This thread is to bring all Party Poker horror stories (or links to them) into one thread. I'll start with a link to the saga of my account being closed and more than $600 seized, the reasons for which I am still not certain.

My goal (a definite fantasy) is to bring down Party Poker. My secondary goal (probably a fantasy) is to force Party Pooper to improve its customer relations. My immediate goal (maybe not too impossible) is to make Party Pooper the unofficial name for PP.

PP stole my money
Old 08-07-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Party Pooper Horror Stories

[ QUOTE ]
My goal (a definite fantasy) is to bring down Party Poker. My secondary goal (probably a fantasy) is to force Party Pooper to improve its customer relations. My immediate goal (maybe not too impossible) is to make Party Pooper the unofficial name for PP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be a downer, but the likelihood of you attaining any of these goals is fairly slim.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:21 AM

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate to be a downer, but the likelihood of you attaining any of these goals is fairly slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there's seriously no way I'm going to start calling it "Party Pooper". Sorry, bro.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there's seriously no way I'm going to start calling it "Party Pooper". Sorry, bro.

[/ QUOTE ]
so its not catching on??? god damnit, now what I am going to do with the 10 000 "boose_bagina, player of party pooper" business cards i had made??? (*throws down the hat I'm wearing in disgust*)
Old 08-07-2005, 05:51 AM

[/ QUOTE ](*throws down the hat I'm wearing in disgust*)

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahaha!
Old 08-07-2005, 11:44 AM

like it or not, party poker is the head of your snake.

lop off the head, and the whole snake dies (which i doubt can be done by individuals anyway.. maybe govenments)

many of the people you are recruiting for this task make their living off the snake. some play, some are affiliates, some own the very site you made your post at.

i think you are in the wrong environment for your quest.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:48 AM

Yeah, I know its a fantasy but it got me over the anger. I received the expected flaming but am surprised there's not one word of encouragement. Or at least a rant against PP.

I've already created a new account with PP. I haven't played and don't think I will. Just enjoying thumbing my nose at them.

I don't agree, however, with the statement that if PP dies, online poker dies. Any business that assumes it can do as it pleases, abuses customers and ignores complaints WILL eventually lose market share.

IBM, at one time, WAS the computer industry. IBM almost went belly-up because they felt they didn't have to listen to their customers and could just dictate what products they would provide. But it didn't kill the industry and IBM changed direction to follow the industry. Any of the other poker sites could, with some adjustments, take on the traffic at PP.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

IBM, at one time, WAS the computer industry. IBM almost went belly-up because they felt they didn't have to listen to their customers and could just dictate what products they would provide. But it didn't kill the industry and IBM changed direction to follow the industry. Any of the other poker sites could, with some adjustments, take on the traffic at PP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your analogous attempt is flawed.

Do you see why?
Old 08-08-2005, 12:17 PM

I've yet to see the perfect analogy but why the guessing game? Just spit it out if you have a comment.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:19 PM

Just don't play there and stop being so bitter. Collect you monthly reloads from them if you want and play elsewhere, that simple.