Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Thinking about moving to Hollywood and becoming a whore

That messed up. Horrible CS. Kind of let's you know why they have to offer such a huge sign up bonus. That Craig kid seem's legit. If it sounds to good to be true...
Thanks for the post on HP. Sterrin clear of this one. That James Wood's is a punk anyway.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:53 AM

I have played ten tables at a time on Hollywood. It is a soft site. Nice features: hotkeys, awarding bonuses in increments, quick cash-outs,non sticky bonuses... The bonuses have been easy to clear.
No I do not work for Hollywood.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:32 AM

watch out for hugh grant and eddie murphy. otherwise dont kiss the johns.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:09 AM

Okay, you are the same guy as the OP in the BW thread.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:25 PM

Thanks for posting this link. I was just about to sign-up at Hollywood to take a shot at that $10k bonus, but I think I'll pass now.

Mack
Old 10-22-2005, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Id stear clear after reading this:

http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14701

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read through this entire thread (kind of a chore because of all the flaming crap) you'll see that Hollywood thinks the OP (of that thread, not this one) was getting chips dumped to him. I kind of think they're wrong but we don't have the full information.

Here's a big picture argument. I'm an American and in the U.S. online poker may or may not be completely legal. No online poker player has ever been prosecuted for playing and I'd like to keep it that way. If poker rooms don't try to stop chip dumping (basically money laundering) then the U.S. Congress might start thinking they need to screw with online poker and I'd prefer they didn't. I think the OP in the linked thread might have been screwed over but he's the only person I've read about.

Some people might not like Hollywood poker but I've only seen one person complain that they've actually been robbed by them. Personally I couldn't care less that Hollywood celebrities play there unless they happen to be at my table and I get to crush them but their large % recurring reloads are pretty nice. There are better offers out there right now on the same network, so I'm clearing those first, but I can count on them being there when I finish those others up. And hey, they were such good sports about me depositing my money and yanking it right back out when a better deal came along (pretty fast cashout too).
Old 10-22-2005, 09:44 AM

Oh yeah, the terms of that big 10k signup bonus seem to have changed and now it's 20x pts. Might be better to stick with their standard 1k, 500% match bonus at 15x pts instead since they offer reloads at exactly the same rate every month or so anyway.