Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 11:12 PM

Default Sticky

Hi Folks,

As many of you are aware, I've sort of been working on a sticky for the stud forum. You can see the work in progress here. I'd like to try to get this up pretty soon, as just today a couple of people asked questions that are answered in the sticky.

Now I've tried to find a couple of threads to include, but haven't had any luck so far.

The first is a thread where we discussed stud books during the fall. I wanted to include this thread because there were some good pro-West and I think pro-Othmer posts in it. I want to appear unbiased if at all possible.

The second is a thread we had I think during the late winter or early spring discussing the program that remembers your up-cards for you. There was some discussion of the ethics of using such a program. I don't think I participated, because I had played very little on-line at that point and still don't have a strong opinion (I'll tell you everything I know, you can use all the programs you want, and I'll still hand you your ass [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

If someone could dig these up I'd really appreciate it. Maybe I'll give you a nifty title or something.

Any other suggestions welcome as well.