Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-23-2005, 02:56 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: V-cards - How many do you own?

sex with virgins is generally horrible. i don't see any reason to seek it out.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:59 PM

1. What is a V-card?

2. As is often the case, astro is right.

3. Also, nice work, sponger.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sex with virgins is generally horrible. i don't see any reason to seek it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more of a pride thing because you know that they were your first and they'll never forget you. Plus, you get to teach them!
Old 12-23-2005, 03:20 PM

I agree that deflowering women is just proof of how much you hate women. Suck it up, be a man and let your wife/gf wear the pants in your family.

Run, don't walk and donate as your penance.

http://www.now.org
Old 12-23-2005, 03:28 PM

Zero. I prefer having sex with girls who know what they are doing and will not cry/bleed/fall in love.

I lost mine to a girlfriend who was allegedly experienced but just laid there like a log and was pretty freaking terrible at assisting in the experience. I didn't even finish! We never had good sex even after I knew what was up and we broke up not too long after I found someone who was a demon in the sack.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:33 PM

One. Same girl who took mine back in highschool.

I don't get it Parliament. It sounds like you're old enough to be atleast in college. By the time college rolls around, most girls have had atleast a couple partners. Girls that haven't are either a) ugly or b) on a moral high horse or c) saving themselves. There is no point in trying with any of these girls. Way too much effort for bad sex.

-Fink
Old 12-23-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's more of a pride thing because you know that they were your first and they'll never forget you. Plus, you get to teach them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Every virgin should be lucky enough to learn everything a 19 year-old kid has to teach her.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One. Same girl who took mine back in highschool.

I don't get it Parliament. It sounds like you're old enough to be atleast in college. By the time college rolls around, most girls have had atleast a couple partners. Girls that haven't are either a) ugly or b) on a moral high horse or c) saving themselves. There is no point in trying with any of these girls. Way too much effort for bad sex.

-Fink

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but you only get to take a girls V-card once. Good point though - I agree sex is better with experienced girls.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If the intent is to dominate and degrade other people as a tool for your sexual pleasure then maybe there is something wrong with it. If you are sexist and like to brag about how you so casually take girl's virginities, then that is your business, but I think you should cop to the fact that you are a sexist misogynist.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok this link isnt really related but youre a [censored] weirdo

weirdo part 2

Alright, seriously, I looked through almost all of your posts and you must be a mod's gimmick account or something because you're posts are weird and freaky you should have been banned a long long time ago, and if they are all actually true you should seriously consider getting some therapy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should I be banned, because I think differently than you? Maybe everyone that thinks different than you should be rounded up on a ship and sent to an island. Would you like that? Furthurmore what do my posts you have linked to have to do with this thread? Is somehow trying to prove I am a weird pervert going to change the fact that OP is a misognyist? Stay on topic.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:19 PM

Hawk why do you think that my getting laid has to do with this? Are you saying that anyone who has sex on a regular basis does not value or respect members of the opposite sex? Why would that be so? Is that how you feel?