Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 03:06 AM

Default ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

Before you lose your whole roll playing online poker I just wanted to tell you to stick to live game play. Online poker is rigged 100% & if you continue to play you will lose all of your money. I am a professinal poker player trying to get the word out. I make a living playing live games & consistently dominate these games. After losing constantly online I decided to do some studies & research these randomness of the cards & came to the 100% conclusion that they are set against you. I have several friends that play professionally & know many more that do & have never known anyone that could beat the online game consistently. If youre winning now its only because the site has you in win mode & soon you will hit distribution mode. New accounts & poorer players are givin better flops to keep tables full so the sharks wont take all their money, this keeps tables full & rake up. They also have site shills that play for site to take your roll. I learned the hard way. I hope to spread the word. These sites are mafia run & locate offshores so they are not regulated. Oh & ive heard all the #$%^ about why they wouldnt rig because its not in their interest. These are nieve gullables or paid site shills. The rake is no competition for taking your whole bankroll. Those who dont believe in conspiracy are fair game for those who conspire. The @#%% with the illuminati & all those work for them.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:12 AM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

funny guy. show me your 100% proof and i will believe you if it holds up. Until then, calm down and stop being so melodramatic.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:05 AM

if you suck, you suck. i have a few friends who cant beat online but do win live, and its because live players suck more in general, at least in the LA area.... the only site i would even consider possibly rigged is pacific... a friend of mine turned his last $3 into $3600, getting a lot of crazy hands... and i think it was more likely a coincidence
Old 05-11-2005, 08:58 AM

Jackpot Jay - is that you?
Old 05-11-2005, 09:18 AM

Well, I'm convinced! Case Closed!!
Old 05-11-2005, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If youre winning now its only because the site has you in win mode & soon you will hit distribution mode.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I feel myself slipping into distribution mode, I set up a new account and get back into win mode.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nieve gullables

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont they have a new album coming out soon?
Old 05-11-2005, 10:15 AM

Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:40 PM

Well i dont really belive u but plz show us some proof for ur claims. I really think that u and ur friends maybe just have a long loosing streak or u just cant beat the agressive onlinegames. in time u will learn.
Do like i do when im loosing money. GET DRUNK and be back playing the next day [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2005, 05:25 PM

Since several of my friends make a nice living playing online, I have extreme doubts about your conclusion.

I think you are rationalizing because you don't win online. There are a large number of reasons that winning B&M players don't win online. Some of them are discussed in my article on "Paranoia." You can read it at cardplayer.com.

I am sure there are others that I have not considered.

But the conclusion that online is 100% rigger is not justified without VERY SOLID evidence, and you have not presented ANY evidence.

Al
Closed Thread