Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Re: FWIW - Installing Additional Party Skins

so from all my reading on 2+2, i think i'm ready to search for a library that allows access to gambling sites and sign up for more party skins. i know i need to use a different email address and username. last question though- all other info can be the same, right? my real name, real address, etc. and can use the same neteller account right?
thanks
Old 02-17-2005, 07:30 PM

Yes, real name, real address, and neteller account can all be the same. In fact, i've heard that you should keep the real address the same, or it may cause problems when you try to cash out.

You need to sign up with a different email address, but after you make your first deposit and start playing, I've heard you can change it to be the same email address (if you want). However, as withdrawals go to your neteller account number (not your email like some other sites do) you don't need to change it.
Old 02-18-2005, 01:11 PM

I have had no luck trying to open a new account with any skins. I have removed all skin accounts, removed the registry keys. Did a search for party and empire in reg.. Removed folders, did a binary search for party and empire and removed all references. My computer has dual hard drive with 98 on one and XP. I did have old Party account on the 98 drive so I disable and reboot. Did cookies which mentioned party. All to no avail!

Could it be I am missing some cookies? I do not want to delete them all because I am member of dozens of forums and not sure I can remember all passwords.

Could it be that they have started comparing names and addresses? Any ideas?
Old 02-18-2005, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have had no luck trying to open a new account with any skins. I have removed all skin accounts, removed the registry keys. Did a search for party and empire in reg.. Removed folders, did a binary search for party and empire and removed all references. My computer has dual hard drive with 98 on one and XP. I did have old Party account on the 98 drive so I disable and reboot. Did cookies which mentioned party. All to no avail!

Could it be I am missing some cookies? I do not want to delete them all because I am member of dozens of forums and not sure I can remember all passwords.

Could it be that they have started comparing names and addresses? Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldnt do it either, plan to use a clean computer,
Old 02-18-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: A Bell Goes Off - Conflict with XP?

For what it's worth, I've also been able to put on a new skin by just removing the UCID calculator key and rebooting before installing the new skin on an XP system. But worth noting that it's that easy when setting my wife up for new skins on her system, but if I try to setup for the new account on my system, I have to remove the UCID entry, *then* uninstall the skin and remove that skin's registry entries, reboot again, then reinstall the skin to setup the new account.

So just between two XP systems, I've seen a fair amount of difference, but on my wife's system which has only had a steady progression of one-time sign ups as we go through the skins, I've only ever had to delete the calculator UCID entry and reboot prior to installing the new skin. Obviously that's not working for everyone, nor even on both of our home systems, so something else is at work. Perhaps if you've ever had a busted attempt to sign up for a new account it puts some other tag somewhere in the system that you've been denied? Have had no end of trouble when I didn't remove the UCID and reboot first prior to install, but has been smooth when I do. Kooky.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:08 PM

I used Wyers original formula above to remove Empire, PokerNow and Eurobet from my laptop. I then installed Intertops and signed up for a new account without a problem--same everything except email. I then tried to delete Intertops in the same manner, but upon completion was unable to sign up for a Multipoker account. I deleted all the Multi stuff, and logged on using a different IP address, but the same laptop, and was able to sign up for Multi without a problem (I used the same email that I used for Intertops). Just a heads up that IP address may be one of the new crosschecks Party Skins are using.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You need to sign up with a different email address

[/ QUOTE ]

People say this all the time and I don't know why. I signed up at all 6 skins with the same one and never had any problems.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
You need to sign up with a different email address

People say this all the time and I don't know why. I signed up at all 6 skins with the same one and never had any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering about this. Doesn't your e-mail on the poker account have to match the e-mail on your Neteller account when you deposit? I thought maybe people were changing it to match immediately before making the first deposit, but one poster mentioned that it's not necessary to change it at all.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering about this. Doesn't your e-mail on the poker account have to match the e-mail on your Neteller account when you deposit? I thought maybe people were changing it to match immediately before making the first deposit, but one poster mentioned that it's not necessary to change it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paradise is one site I know that does require you have the same email for there as at yuor Neteller account. I'm pretty sure Party skins don't.
Old 02-19-2005, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't know about steps 2 (you have 2 steps 2)

[/ QUOTE ]

He obviously got a repeat on step two for finishing fifth. :P