Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A temporary construction sign says lane closed ahead and people wait until the last second to get over, this is pretty much the cause of any construction traffic, and then when it gets really backed up people race down the open lane and try to get over, i never let these [censored] over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always race past everyone, because even though most people don't want to let you in you can always find a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is by far the worst "dick move" mentioned so far.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A temporary construction sign says lane closed ahead and people wait until the last second to get over, this is pretty much the cause of any construction traffic, and then when it gets really backed up people race down the open lane and try to get over, i never let these [censored] over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always race past everyone, because even though most people don't want to let you in you can always find a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep someone will always eventually let you in, but i still hate the guys that do it. One of my proudest moments of my life was when I ran one of these guys off the road and he crashed into one of the trucks with the flashing signs behind it.

I feel no remorse for this.

edit: i didn't even really do anything. The traffic line pace picked up, and he kept trying to speed up to cut me off. My car has a lot more pull and so I just sped up as well. If he had just slown down there was a huge empty space behind me, but he kept trying to overtake me and ran into the truck. At the time of impact I was still under the posted (construction) speed limit.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Muthafuckas do this and they get got.

This is for real the only thing on the highway that absolutely makes me want to cut someone's throat. I can't stand assholes who do this. Self-important pricks.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I brake-check people like a mofo because everyone in Florida tailgates. This pisses me off the the extent that I don't give a [censored] if they hit my baby (car) because Florida's got the rear-end law: whoever hits you from behind is at fault no matter what.

On the same note, if we're on a one-lane road and someone behind me is tailgating, I go as slow as legally allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this all the time. I used to drive an old POS pick up truck and I was SEVERE with my brake checks. Now I drive something nice and dont do it as bad, because it would be waaaay to much of a hassle to get everything fixed if they actually did hit me.

I like when someone is tailgaiting me and in an obvious hurry to get by, and its a 2 lane road and someone slow is in the right lane, I'll just pace them so the guy behind cant get by. But for added fun ill slow down a little bit so the car on the right gets ahead, and then when the guy behind me jumps lanes because it looks like that lane will be faster, I speed up, and when he jumps back into my lane, I slow down again. good times
Old 12-09-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yep. Muthafuckas do this and they get got.

This is for real the only thing on the highway that absolutely makes me want to cut someone's throat. I can't stand assholes who do this. Self-important pricks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-09-2005, 03:34 PM

Notice these moves (the cashier and the traffic) all involve what order we get somewhere.

The others primarily involve scents.

[ QUOTE ]
I like when someone is tailgaiting me and in an obvious hurry to get by, and its a 2 lane road and someone slow is in the right lane, I'll just pace them so the guy behind cant get by. But for added fun ill slow down a little bit so the car on the right gets ahead, and then when the guy behind me jumps lanes because it looks like that lane will be faster, I speed up, and when he jumps back into my lane, I slow down again. good times

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, "good times" is a perfect summation. I only wish I had a bit more patience to do it longer before I get bored and zoom off.

If some [censored] pedestrian in a parking lot walks out in front of my car and proceeds to walk really slow across the way, I put down my window and yell at them.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:36 PM

I toss cups of very hot water on frozen windows of parked cars on my way to work.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is definitely a good everyday dick move.