Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: party is effing with my affliliate

i can see it coming already, the internet board will be toppled with more paranoia and bitching, just like when the pokernow thing happpened. hell, im already even being a little paranoid, rakeback accounts for alot of my income, i dont like taking out much of my bankroll as it preventsm e from moving up more.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:35 PM

no email. just went to cash out and it said my account was frozen pending an investigation. i emailed them and got an automated response saying they would respond in 24 hours, that didnt happen so i called india. they didn't have a clue since she saw that my account was frozen but no notation why. she said she would forward my querry to london. never heard from them so i called them back. she gave me london's email, but not phone number. now i wait till tomorrow.

this said, i'm not worried in the slightest. party and i have a relationship that is marred by hassels when it comes to money, but they always come through in the end.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:56 PM

My affiliate was also on hold or "Under Investigation". Emailed them and they emailed me back saying that I hadn't had a real money player sign-up in a few months and that that's part of the agreement [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I had to have another real money player sign-up for them to release the account, I got another person signed up and I'm now waiting to see what they do. I have a decent amount of money in there too, they better not take it.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate was also on hold or "Under Investigation". Emailed them and they emailed me back saying that I hadn't had a real money player sign-up in a few months and that that's part of the agreement [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I had to have another real money player sign-up for them to release the account, I got another person signed up and I'm now waiting to see what they do. I have a decent amount of money in there too, they better not take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you signed up under an affiliate they made YOU recruit someone to play? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2005, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this make sense...cause like i had said before, i hadnt been doing much with the affiliate for a few months. oh well. time to find a player.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate was also on hold or "Under Investigation". Emailed them and they emailed me back saying that I hadn't had a real money player sign-up in a few months and that that's part of the agreement [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did some research on becoming an affiliate a while ago (never went through with it) and I'm pretty sure that this is in the contract and that they're pretty clear about it.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:53 PM

I've been a lurker for almost a year and a half and I remember this section of the forum is suppose to be a no affiliate zone, but I couldn't help notice.

My Party Poker Affiliate Account has been frozen as well.
Someone asked for an email and here is the email I have received...

Hi,

In response to your e-mail, we would like to inform you that your affiliate revenue is on hold for a temporary basis.

This is due to the fact that the players referred by you have not played much at Party Poker, we need to make sure that the players have signed up with an intention to play.

We do understand you concern, as we expect a long term relationship from our partner's but please cooperate with us and we need to check the accounts to ensure there is no system abuse, your payments are on hold only for temporary basis, and so as soon as the revenue generated by your players increases your payments will be made.

If you have further questions and/or concerns, we will be glad to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Affiliate Accounts Team
PartyPoker.com
affiliates@partypoker.com
Toll Free from US/Canada Only: +1-877-867-6537

I was worried at first, but I'm glad to find a section on 2+2 where we can discuss and share our experience so we can all get out of this. PP and Global Media are holding over 5K of my money as hostage!

Any updates on people that have gotten their accounts unfrozen? Keep us up to date, I will too once I hear from them.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but pokerstars has no affiliate/rakeback programs.. other than that it would be absolutly great, if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]The fact that Pokerstars takes less rake out to begin with makes it as good as Party's rakeback deal. Not to mention they're taking less money away from the fish .. which means you'll have more time and opportunities to take their money yourself.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but pokerstars has no affiliate/rakeback programs.. other than that it would be absolutly great, if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]The fact that Pokerstars takes less rake out to begin with makes it as good as Party's rakeback deal. Not to mention they're taking less money away from the fish .. which means you'll have more time and opportunities to take their money yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

This viewpoint, while common, is almost entirely false.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:00 PM

yeah i just logged into my affiliate account, and it was frozen too... i'm gonna email them right now,ill post what happens.