Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 07:59 PM

Default What do u see in 6 months

Ok, i know this is just another speculative thread but i think it could be interesting. What do you see the online poker world being like in 6 months. Will party become the be all end all of online sites. Will the competetion lead to huge bonuses and incentives for players. For me, i see party becoming more fishier(is that even a word) than ever. I think the blackjack and sidebet games will bring in tons of fish which will bring in 10 tabling tags. However if the party skins can get something together they might be able to build a nice player base and high rakeback %'s might bring alot of players back. Pokerstars might also have some tricks up their sleeves and challenge party for the biggest online site. Alot probably depends on how the sites handle the situation at hand. Personally i think this is a pretty exciting time for online poker and ill be very interested to see what it all leads to. What do u guys think?
Old 10-10-2005, 08:02 PM

Default Re: What do u see in 6 months

All out battle royale, with magic and stuff.

I dunno man, it'll be interesting.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:11 PM

i think this is gonna be great for online poker cos everyone has to step up to the plate.

ex skins...have to do something to get players back-im very curious bout the $700 match bonus that empire are touting even tho its prob gonna be a 1,000,000x

stars have begun the recruitment process even tho i still think that if they lowered their raked hands requirements for bonus or give partial credits similar to cryptos, they would attract more small time players

absolute...think they've increased their first deposit bonus tho not really sure...was it always $200??

still cant understand the cryptos not even intending to do anything different to attract new players.

personally, i think that this week is gonna be the week for any big moves by the other sites...stars have been quick off the mark, as usual they got their eye on the ball.

give it a week with nothing else happening and the big fuss will be forgotten by the majority of players and we'll all go back to normality and forget that the world almost/did end for the majority of 2+2 players [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 08:11 PM

PokerNexus will show a 10X increase in players in 6 months!

Mark my words.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do u see in 6 months

[/ QUOTE ]

April?
Old 10-10-2005, 08:45 PM

I think that Party will give out rakeback again at the full percentage that the skins were giving before. This doesn't really hurt anyone except for the people who were doing more than 10 tables. I think the tables will become fishier with less TAGs playing on party and more fish playing there with the retard games. Other sites will also compete with eachother with bigger rakeback offers/bigger bonuses/possibly lower rake?

I really hope all this comes true.