Old 11-03-2005, 02:14 PM

Default Re: For today, im the coolest person yuou know

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"so, why is no one sucking nickles cock?"

[/ QUOTE ]

i know my life will have been complete when i hear this addressed to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, is your name nickles? Or do you want the job of sucking his c**k? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Give him a few months, he'll probably let you do it for a few rocks.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:16 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

no, you're not
Old 11-03-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

woah ! thanks for making it bold so i could understand i was expressing my opinion. for a minute there i thought i was talking about what you thought about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 11-03-2005, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"so, why is no one sucking nickles cock?"

[/ QUOTE ]

i know my life will have been complete when i hear this addressed to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, is your name nickles? Or do you want the job of sucking his c**k? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Give him a few months, he'll probably let you do it for a few rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a dumbass. i said, when i hear this addressed to me. as in, my name, not his.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't really understand what part of the story makes you cool ? were you wearing sunglasses or something ?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Nice line, gorie.

So the other night, OP paid a cabbie almost $150 to be his friend for the evening. This time it's three hookers. So a successful night for OP (and so many others, judging by the responses to this thread and his other crack-cabbie thread): pay someone to pretend they like your loser ass. Burn money in the form of white powder. Pretend you're having fun when you're really just trying to fill the huge gaping void in your lonely, empty, miserable-ass life.

Your posts don't make me sad. I've watched far too many people, good and bad, rich and poor piss their lives away to feel anything but anger about it.

You are the problem with the world today.

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle
Old 11-03-2005, 02:25 PM

cool? come on now. the most 'uncool' nerds, the biggest douchebags, and even the most obese unattractive losers can all blow tons of money on coke and hookers. but of course you already realize this.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

several

one for each blowjob, and each girl,,,

we had to call the bell deask, we ordered a fifther of grey goose anbd two packs of condoms

also

apparently, im a long cummer. tmi eh?

and, the vip moment was when the bruneete said that my cock was so big, and i laughed. \everyone was amused. and naked...

peace

john nic kel

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you wear a condom for a blowjob?
Old 11-03-2005, 02:29 PM

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are the problem with the world today.

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this post makes you a 1000x more worthy of the title of this thread than your original post.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cool? come on now. the most 'uncool' nerds, the biggest douchebags, and even the most obese unattractive losers can all blow tons of money on coke and hookers. but of course you already realize this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but how many are in a postion to comfortably do so, and actually go through with it.

also, considering my target audience, i think im still a strong front runner,

peace

john nickle