Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Account Closed - They want me to become a preferred memeber... ??

A few moments ago I tried logging into my empire poker account. I Was shocked when a popup told me that my account had been temporarily closed.

I checked my emails and they want me to submit the pay-pro preferred member forms and fax them in. This is a huge hassle for me and I am just wondering what would make them do this? What if I dont want to become a preferred member?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Help!
Old 09-09-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Account Closed - They want me to become a preferred memeber... ??

happens to about half of my accounts. i either scam some id up or just open a new account. holla
Old 09-09-2005, 04:56 PM

I cant just open a new account since they have over 1K of my bankroll within it. Once I submit this will they bug me anymore?
Old 09-09-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cant just open a new account since they have over 1K of my bankroll within it. Once I submit this will they bug me anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you'll be fine.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:10 PM

For anyone who has done this before,

what infos should I fill out, and what can I leave blank? CCs, Social Security #s, Bank info??

They also already have a picture ID

Thanks
Old 09-09-2005, 06:05 PM

To become a Preferred Member with Pay-Pro, please print and complete the below form and send it to fax # +1 (888) 542-7009 along with a CLEAR copy of your 1) drivers license, 2) voided check and 3) copy of the front and back of your credit card or ATM

Are all 3 of these peices of ID required? What if it is a bogus name on the account, I can get one of these but not all 3.

Help!
Old 09-09-2005, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To become a Preferred Member with Pay-Pro, please print and complete the below form and send it to fax # +1 (888) 542-7009 along with a CLEAR copy of your 1) drivers license, 2) voided check and 3) copy of the front and back of your credit card or ATM

Are all 3 of these peices of ID required? What if it is a bogus name on the account, I can get one of these but not all 3.

Help!

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus:

"are all 3 of these required?"

yes, otherwise they wouldn't have asked for them. you can have a conversation with them about why you have to be a preferred member to get your account unlocked, but uh, it might not be successful.

"what if there is a bogus name on the acct?"

then you're a dipshit and should have thought this plan through before making up a phony name for the account.

citanul
Old 09-09-2005, 06:18 PM

most likely you were involved in some sort of shady dealings...as in it wasn't your name/info you gave them or you have multiple accounts

if all else fails (you are unable to use photoshop to create a false fake id, you are unable to call them and pretend you are the person you say you are and convince them to open the account etc etc) then just tell them the truth

call them up and say 'I am very sorry, i have tried to circumvent your way of doing things and i opened up this second account to try and get more rakeback (or whatever the reason was) and i am very sorry and i will never do it again, and i also love india-it is my favorite country in the whole wide world...please send all the money back to my original account and close this fake one that i openened, and again...india is a great place and i love indian people'

and they'll say 'no problem sir, we see that you are a great customer, please don't do it again...send us an email from the email address registered to your fake account stating what you just told me and we will close it for you and transfer the money to your fake account'

done and done...they will not keep your money, they want you to keep playing

gl

PM me if you'd like more tips on this...i've done it myself and spoken to many others who have also
Old 09-09-2005, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
then you're a dipshit

[/ QUOTE ]

What a retro insult. I like it, it enhances the effect.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:43 PM

If you think that's impressive, wait until you see Lorinda's response. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-----------Jeff