Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2004, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Support say!

Yes a wonderful idea UB for those foreign players that do not even have the facility to link bank account to their NETeller account.

As it happens I left it blank and it did not work - then I entered 0000 and it worked. Now a little message onscreen would be helpful....unlike that response from support!

Old 02-04-2004, 05:18 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet and Neteller

I've been trying to deposit for the bonus the last two days and had the same problem. If I don't put in the four digit code, it gave me an error; if I did put in my bank code it told me that I didn't have enough funds (I keep my checking account fairly low.)

What they told me at Neteller was that if you put in the four digits, the money gets automatically taken from the bank account that you have linked to the account, rather than from your current Neteller balance.

Why UB is insisting on doing it this way I don't know. I keep what I want to play with online between Neteller and the sites; I don't want to involve funds that are in my bank.

I emailed the cashier about this, and they gave me a merchant ID to transfer the money via the Neteller Merchant transfer function to them, but didn't specify how I was going to get the bonus this way. I emailed them again about how this was going to work, but haven't heard back.

Much thanks to Tachyon, if you put in 0000 it goes through with no problem from my Neteller balance.

Shauna
Old 02-04-2004, 05:24 PM

Thanks for the solution. I got a reply from UB support it basically told me to go talk to Neteller.

Idiots...

Sam
Old 02-04-2004, 06:01 PM

wow.....this thread is simply incredible.
was going to deposit at ub today to get the latest reload bonus...glad i read this thread first.

the last re-load where half of their customer-service seemed to think it was for initial-deposits only was pretty strange also.

i really am beginning to believe that UB's customer-service is actually worse than party's.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:52 PM

I have the same problem. Plenty of cash in Neteller and it says I haven't enough. UB support says that it is my 'limit' setting at Neteller and to talk to them. Well I can't even deposit the minimum. But UB claims it to be a Neteller issue.

As much as I like the play at UB I guess I will have to find someone who wants my deposits.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:24 PM

Default The latest news from Support

UB continues to insist it is a problem with NT. NT's latest response:

"Dear Sir;

We have been made aware of the problem that our clients have been experiencing with their ultimate bet accounts. We are working to have the matter resolved and appreciate you patience while we do. This matter should be cleared up within the next day or two.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

Old 02-04-2004, 09:38 PM

Default Re: The latest news from Support

Wonder what the odds are that they 'clear this up' after the reload bonus expires [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 10:28 PM

Thanks for the "enter 0000" advice as it finally worked for me. Where as UB support said, go ask neteller. Do they even want our business?
Old 02-04-2004, 10:51 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet and Neteller

Only just got to this post.

I had this problem earlier, so just entered 0000 and it took it just fine.

Lori
Old 02-04-2004, 10:53 PM

As it happens I left it blank and it did not work - then I entered 0000 and it worked. Now a little message onscreen would be helpful....unlike that response from support!

Strange that people living within a mile of each other both thought of this one, must be the air.

Lori