Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 07:53 AM

Default Don\'t get drunk and call her!

For those of you in jeopardy of making that drunkin call, I found this little article here.

LG Drops Three Breathalyzer Phones
Topic: Phones
I knew a guy in college who had so many DUI's that the courts made him install a breathalyzer in his car. Now it looks like judges could just give out cell phones. LG's new line of breathalyzer phones can tell you if you're wasted before you get behind the wheel. Just take a deep breath and blow on your handset, then check out the on-screen results. It'd be great if someone made an enhancement for this feature that could block you from calling your girlfriend's number after midnight when you're irretrievably plastered. Could save a lot of relationships that way. The breathalyzer feature will be available on LG's SD410, KP4100 and LP4100 phones. These babies could save people a whole lot of grief.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Re: Don\'t get drunk and call her!

This would also make life nearly not as much fun since I would not be getting retarded messages from my friends on Sunday mornings.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Don\'t get drunk and call her!

[ QUOTE ]
It'd be great if someone made an enhancement for this feature that could block you from calling your girlfriend's number after midnight when you're irretrievably plastered.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would truly be an excellent feature. And automatically dial the local cab company as well.