Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 06-03-2005, 10:42 AM

Default MTV show .... True Life: I\'m dead broke

Did anyone see this show and just sit there pissed off the whole time?

Ok, first they had the white trailor trash girl who started off talking about how all her friends from high school tell her she isn't going to make anything of herself and that she is gonna prove her wrong. Of course this girl is 18, moved away from home and instead of currently enjoying her senior year of high school she is working at some restaurant populated by 90 year olds. She keeps on talking about how she is going to save up money to buy a used car and go back to school.

So what does mrs responsible do? She is shooting pool at her work on her day off, and she opens up her pack of cigarettes in front of her manager and her weed falls out and she gets fired. On her way out the door she manages to challenege everyone in the restaurant to "step outside if they have a problem with her". She then finds another job a few days later, but then does not show up to work on her 3rd day and gets fired again! WOW THIS CHICK IS SMART! So at the end of the show she moves in with her parents again.

Ok chick #2 is a girl from oakland who mysteriously drives what looks like a 2000 Nissan Maxima LE, but hasn't paid her rent in a long time and she now has 5 days to find another place. Seriously she drives a goddamn luxury car and she can't pay her rent. I swear the car was stolen. Alright so the way she makes her money is by "hussling" and then also another job which I forget, she used to steal clothes and stuff but now she just walks up to complete strangers and asks them if they want their hair braided. Yeah, uh I dunno. She manages to move in with her boyfriend at the end of the show. Her boyfriend looks like a huge dumbass.

Ok on to the saddest of the cases which is a black guy living with his 5 brothers and sisters and mom and dad in a 2 bedroom complete shithole in illinois. They don't have running water in the house so they have to go outside and pump from a bilge (I'm not sure, I've never seen this thing before in my life). Anyways, rent is like $300 a month but somehow nobody can pay for that. Because they are too [censored] dumb and decided to have 5 kids! So they didn't pay their rent and now owe $2,000 or they are going to be on the street in 5 days. Our hero is trying to get into the army, and its really sad to watch him struggle to read dr. seuss books to his brothers and sisters. He wonders if he can even pass the reading/math requirements. Of course later in the show he realizes he can't get in because he is on probation right now. Idiot. Ugh I hate these people. Anyways I'm sick of writing this so at the end they manage to find a house to live in.

WTF is wrong with some people? GODDDDDDDDDD. Remember that thread a while about about the guy who manages some apartment complex and hes pissed off about all the lazy poor people who can't pay rent. Well I take back everything I said in that. There are some seriously really [censored] dumbass people in this world, 3 of them were on TV last night.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: True Life: I\'m dead broke

Was it always like this? Were there people that couldn't handle their lives because they were too dumb? AND GETTING PUT ON TV!??? MTV (or w/e channel you watched this on) is so extremely lame for putting this on.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the white trailor trash

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to have someone to poop on, huh? Is trailor like sailor? One who trails?
Old 06-03-2005, 10:50 AM

So inbetween writing a 100 posts a day on 2+2 you watch crap on MTV... this explains alot
Old 06-03-2005, 10:51 AM

That's probably how the 2 latter cases were able to pay rent - by going on the TV show.

Blackjack
Old 06-03-2005, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the white trailor trash

[/ QUOTE ]

Is trailor like sailor?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this is correct since they also...

[ QUOTE ]
pump from a bilge

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the white trailor trash

[/ QUOTE ]

Is trailor like sailor?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
pump from a bilge

[/ QUOTE ]

There are black people, and then there are niggerz, right Jake? BTW, this is sarcasm.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the white trailor trash

[/ QUOTE ]

Is trailor like sailor?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
pump from a bilge

[/ QUOTE ]

There are black people, and then there are niggerz, right Jake? BTW, this is sarcasm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I was referring to the fact that a bilge is part of a boat so maybe trailor trash is like sailor and, well.... oh, nevermind. Anyway it had nothing to do with race at all. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 11:02 AM

Meh. [censored] both you guys. Nits.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:04 AM

When I clicked the thread, my first thought was WTF, Sponger is busted?

Then immediately followed by: Who the hell watches MTV anymore?

Seriously.